Posts: 253
Threads: 46
Joined: Jan 2008
06-02-2008, 15:27
(This post was last modified: 06-02-2008, 17:48 by techman.)
Hi
was it a present? was it a bad recomendation?, what is the worst album you have received/bought:question:
Mine are:
Tool - 10,000, recomended, really not my sort of music, wasted good money on it
Lost Prophets - Liberation transmition, Words fail me
Syn (James)
Posts: 417
Threads: 183
Joined: Dec 2007
Hi James,
Just thought I would let you know that I edited the thread title to correct the spelling of albem to album. :o_O: :lol: Easy mistake to make.
Anthony
Posts: 253
Threads: 46
Joined: Jan 2008
lol, ok sorry, am at work so trying not to get caught means typos are not always seen.
thanks
Posts: 6
Threads: 1
Joined: Feb 2008
i'd have to say either reload from metallica or vol. 3 the subliminal verses by slipknot
for reload, i dont know i just cant get into much from and after the black album
and subliminal verses wasnt a bad cd, just not really my type of music.. not horrible though
linkinparkfansid
Unregistered
i think one of the sickest records i bought...wasn't really metal
it was by Papa Roach...their latest album....The Paramour Sessions
i seriously wasted my money on it!!
Posts: 14
Threads: 3
Joined: Mar 2008
In Love and Death - The Used
I really dont like this album... I Caught Fire is good, everything is medicore... and it has this one song: I'm A Fake... horrible song, has a freakin poem at the beginning... really stupid, and i can usually stand music like this, Lies for the Liars is actually a pretty stuff... enjoyable, weird contrast, and weird for my tast.
Posts: 49
Threads: 9
Joined: Jun 2009
Shamefully, I own not one but two albums each by Bush and H.I.M. I also have a Greenday album.
Posts: 10
Threads: 1
Joined: Jun 2009
I really liked Radiohead's OK Computer...so I blew around 80 bucks on other stuff of theirs. Total letdown...took the whole handful straight back to Amoeba for around twenty bucks in trade credit.
I don't know...just could not get into it. Maybe I was expecting too much... it was a bummer.
Posts: 5,551
Threads: 146
Joined: Jan 2008
Two spring to mind:
- Mentioned this one recently. Slam by Dan Reed Network. Bought this after hearing the rather good single Rainbow Girl. Rest of the album's cack !!!
- Homelands by Ellis, Beggs, & Howard. Same as above. Bought on the back of a reasonable single, let down by an album of filler. Even worse, I subsequently found out that this was the work of one of the members of notoriously crap UK Pop band Kajagoogoo. Zero points on the Cool-O-Meter. And I still have it !!!