Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Classic Rock Songs you'd love to hear on the radio
#21
Some more possibilities:
Ace Frehley - New York Groove
Savoy Brown - Hellbound Train
Rare Earth - I Just Want To Celebrate
Prism - Night To Remember
It's A Beautful Day - White Bird
Sweet - Love Is Like Oxygen
Jethro Tull - Jack In The Green
T-Rex - Telegram Sam
Nick Lowe - Cruel To Be Kind
Graham Parker - Don't Ask Me Questions
10CC - Dreadlock Holiday
Nazareth - Holiday
Thin Lizzy - Jailbreak
Blue Oyster Cult - Godzilla
Whitesnake - Come And Get It
Cold Chisel - You Got Nothing I Want
Reply
#22
EvilB has just reminded me of a band that I always seem to forget about - Jethro Tull. I have all their albums now and I always forget to mention them. Would suggest 'Rocks on the Road' and 'Budapest'.
'The purpose of life is a life of purpose' - Athena Orchard.
Reply
#23
Wow a lot of great suggestions! I haven't heard some so I'll check them out!
Reply
#24
The classic song TNT by Ac/Dc. That is the real rock song. It is so entertaining to me.
Reply
#25
Yea try to play AC/DC once every show, always entertains people, including myself. Thanks!!
Reply
#26
By the way I just saw on the net that Jehro Tull are releasing Thick as a Brick 2! Will be buying regardless. One thing you always get with Mr Anderson is quality musicianship - everytime.
'The purpose of life is a life of purpose' - Athena Orchard.
Reply
#27
Jerome Wrote:By the way I just saw on the net that Jehro Tull are releasing Thick as a Brick 2! Will be buying regardless. One thing you always get with Mr Anderson is quality musicianship - everytime.

1 is 1 of my favorites

Reply
#28
Jerome Wrote:By the way I just saw on the net that Jehro Tull are releasing Thick as a Brick 2! Will be buying regardless. One thing you always get with Mr Anderson is quality musicianship - everytime.

I'm not a huge Jethro Tull fan, I'm not not a fan I just don't know enough by them but Thick as a Brick is an epic album. And I agree Ian Anderson does not screw around when it comes to music
Reply
#29
Thick As A Brick 2! Yes please.

A few more songs to consider:

The Kinks - Destroyer
Dire Straits - Industrial Disease
Squeeze - Another Nail In My Heart
XTC- Making Plans For Nigel
Reply
#30
evilB Wrote:Thick As A Brick 2! Yes please.

A few more songs to consider:

The Kinks - Destroyer
Dire Straits - Industrial Disease
Squeeze - Another Nail In My Heart
XTC- Making Plans For Nigel

Good call on the Kinks! All I ever hear from them on the radio is "Lola" and "Father Christmas" during the holidays. I don't even hear "All Day and All Night" anymore.

I enjoy the Dire Straits as well! Never heard of the other guys so I'll check them out. Thanks!!!
Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NEW ALBUM: Lucinda Williams - Stories From A Rock N Roll Heart Music Head 0 921 17-07-2023, 11:38
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW ALBUM: RICK WAKEMAN & The English Rock Ensemble ~ A Gallery of the Imagination Ruby 9 3,317 26-03-2023, 13:42
Last Post: JeromeD
  NEW SONG: Donovan & David Gilmour - Rock Me Ruby 1 1,094 15-12-2022, 10:05
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW SONG: Neil Young & Crazy Horse "standing in the light of love" CRAZY-HORSE 0 827 02-07-2022, 08:26
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW ALBUM: Dan Reed Network - Let's Hear It For The King Music Head 1 715 28-06-2022, 13:16
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW SONGS: DAWES Ruby 3 1,457 10-06-2022, 06:43
Last Post: JeromeD
  NEW ALBUM: Kid Rock - "bad attitude" CRAZY-HORSE 0 859 23-03-2022, 12:22
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEWSINGLE: Kid Rock - dont tell me how to live. CRAZY-HORSE 0 759 24-11-2021, 13:12
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW ALBUM: Blackberry Smoke "you hear Georgia" CRAZY-HORSE 2 1,203 12-06-2021, 12:35
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
Music Anyway You Want It For Love (Official Lyric Video) - Shawn Adam Williams SouthernCroon87 0 727 05-06-2021, 22:00
Last Post: SouthernCroon87

Forum Jump: