Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
who's your favourite new artist?
#11
MusicMakesMeHIGHxX Wrote:Bruno mars is a talented new artist. However, I wasn't too impressed with his "Lazy Song" music video though :/

like the song, but them damn dancing monkeys just look stupid

Reply
#12
I couldn't agree more
Reply
#13
JENJEN93 Wrote:mine's this girl named destenee. She has this new song called TURN IT UP that I love, its like dance, dubstep, and rock but really melodic.

That Amber Davis' Light Years song (youtube.com/watch?v=h7uCc-A_lxk) is like dance and dubstep as well.. Smile
Reply
#14
My favorite new artist is Natalia Kills. She's like a darker Lady Gaga. Jessie J is good too, though.
Reply
#15
I could say that my favourite new artist is bulgarian singer Ive. I love her new single "Sunlight".
Reply
#16
Looks good, Reggie...worth checking out !

Anna Calvi...I'm looking out for her next album ! Her debut album reviewed here on MD by Tiggi !
ReggieT Wrote:My favorite new artist is Natalia Kills. She's like a darker Lady Gaga. Jessie J is good too, though.
 The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Reply
#17
Also Canadian duo Whitehorse !..album reviewed on MD by Crazy Horse.
 The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Reply
#18
i am surprised to say this but Lana Del Roy. I hope she and Lady Gaga can team up. I think they would be a perfect duo for a duet.
Reply
#19
That would be something Cherie !!!!
CherieLuamboYampanyaStar Wrote:i am surprised to say this but Lana Del Roy. I hope she and Lady Gaga can team up. I think they would be a perfect duo for a duet.
 The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Reply
#20
Believe me, I am stunned myself but I love her so much.
Naloba soko ya muyembi mibale Franco na Pepe Kalle. Nayeba muyembi mibale pamba te nzembo na bango.
Grand Maitre Franco Giantafrique Pepe Kalle
Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Worse pop artist abrocks22 21 9,902 14-05-2019, 17:51
Last Post: Jerome
  New underground artist from San Francisco jamesyxpoo 0 1,033 29-11-2016, 19:44
Last Post: jamesyxpoo
  Favourite 90's dance tunes geeeaidan 5 3,925 26-06-2015, 19:34
Last Post: jazzboCR
  The Beautiful Pop Artist Grace Valerie Will Wow Fans With Her Upcoming Single Magic fuschiairis 0 1,130 07-05-2015, 21:00
Last Post: fuschiairis
  So Unbelievable by Peppermint Heaven - Check this new synth/pop artist out! Joshpop 5 2,710 11-12-2014, 18:27
Last Post: geeeaidan
  Fresh new artist from Romania - Yvonne - Hypnotized reallyreallyreally 0 1,162 05-12-2012, 11:17
Last Post: reallyreallyreally
  Can't Recall the Song or Artist Aging Patricia 3 1,954 18-01-2012, 00:27
Last Post: evilB
  the best new artist is?????......Destenee biach lol JENJEN93 2 2,408 26-03-2011, 20:36
Last Post: JENJEN93
  Great New Artist, ''Elieve''..she's amazing!!! Foulwing 4 3,028 08-02-2011, 05:10
Last Post: Jerome
  Hot Artist talkmusic 1 1,736 11-01-2010, 20:44
Last Post: carbon_psycho

Forum Jump: