Posts: 28
Threads: 1
Joined: Feb 2012
Finland calling... I'm a music lover from Finland. Quite much everything goes from dance to classical. But believe me, I leave the music making to those, who are talented... I do my part by helping couple artists in the world of www.
Cheers,
Tero
Posts: 35,590
Threads: 3,572
Joined: Jul 2010
hi Terorero and welcome to MD
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..." - Me 2014.
Posts: 5,551
Threads: 146
Joined: Jan 2008
Hello Tero, & welcome to MD.
Enjoy the site.
"Writing about music is like dancing about architecture"
Unknown
Posts: 9,643
Threads: 255
Joined: Jun 2010
Welcome to MD. Give us an idea of what you like musicwise.
'The purpose of life is a life of purpose' - Athena Orchard.
Posts: 13,354
Threads: 236
Joined: May 2011
Welcome aboard MD, Tero !
The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Posts: 28
Threads: 1
Joined: Feb 2012
Thanks everyone!
What kind of music I like? Hard question as I like more about songs than certain style. If I should name one style, I would say dance as I was teen of 90's and eurodance was a hge things in Europe. To name one artist I would say Alexia...
I though like also Italian music like Eros Ramazzotti. Then in the other hand Queen is one of the greatest bands ever. Then I like Texas... I admit that Leona Lewis and Josh Groban are amazing singers. And then from the heavier stuff I have to say that Finnish band Nightwish has some great songs...
Posts: 183
Threads: 5
Joined: Jan 2012
Hello Terorero
I hope you get a great welcome.
Posts: 13,354
Threads: 236
Joined: May 2011
Tero, I think Nightwish album Imaginaerum is absolute Genius !!!!
Terorero Wrote:Thanks everyone!
What kind of music I like? Hard question as I like more about songs than certain style. If I should name one style, I would say dance as I was teen of 90's and eurodance was a hge things in Europe. To name one artist I would say Alexia...
I though like also Italian music like Eros Ramazzotti. Then in the other hand Queen is one of the greatest bands ever. Then I like Texas... I admit that Leona Lewis and Josh Groban are amazing singers. And then from the heavier stuff I have to say that Finnish band Nightwish has some great songs...
The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Posts: 28
Threads: 1
Joined: Feb 2012
SteveO Wrote:Tero, I think Nightwish album Imaginaerum is absolute Genius !!!!
I agree with you totally. Tuomas Holopainen is genius.
Posts: 13,354
Threads: 236
Joined: May 2011
Tero, keep on posting ! Are you into any Finnish metal bands ...as you know there's tons of them !!!!
Terorero Wrote:I agree with you totally. Tuomas Holopainen is genius.
The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!