Thread Rating:
  • 17 Vote(s) - 4.94 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
The Track I'm Listening To Is.......................
danielkr94 Wrote:in the moment i'm listening to
Stevie Wonder - Don't You Worry 'bout a Thing

One insurance company is using a version of that song in their advert. It's quite good idea how you can make a great advert just by wisely choosing a great song...
Reply
currently listening to several covers by THE JAM

[video=youtube;4bqH7U1lzUI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4bqH7U1lzUI[/video]

[video=youtube;Wwaubk7Dero]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wwaubk7Dero[/video]

[video=youtube;E0zblGFfQE0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E0zblGFfQE0[/video]
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..."  -  Me 2014.


Reply
the new Paul Weller single....
not a very good song IMO, has a very "blur" crossed "bowie" feel to it IMO...

[video=youtube;twsiVLPazfk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=twsiVLPazfk[/video]
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..."  -  Me 2014.


Reply
I like the song CH ! Yes a little bit of Bowie type beat in there..no doubt
CRAZY-HORSE Wrote:the new Paul Weller single....
not a very good song IMO, has a very "blur" crossed "bowie" feel to it IMO...

[video=youtube;twsiVLPazfk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=twsiVLPazfk[/video]
 The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Reply
Really liking this song from The Hunger Games soundtrack.
[video=youtube;QhSjx6ehR5I]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QhSjx6ehR5I[/video]
"I said, I found the secret to life, I found the secret to life
I'm okay when everything is not okay, is not okay"

~Tori Amos, Upside Down
Reply
Right at this second I'm listening to Christina Perri "A Thousand Years" ... it's on some commercial on TV
Reply
i bought Lloyd's album on the strength of this song....listening to it on the way home from seeing Corey...

[video=youtube;iW1W34A-n4I]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iW1W34A-n4I[/video]
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..."  -  Me 2014.


Reply
as i delve through my archives i cannot help but play CCR and this time its "cotton fields", these guys could cover anyones songs and make them their own from Proud Mary through Grapevine and even this one....keep on rockin John Fogerty, only four weeks to go till i finally see him perform live, and both Dani and I cannot wait to hear some of those old CCR classics!

[video=youtube;GV9yl7oCHzU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GV9yl7oCHzU[/video]
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..."  -  Me 2014.


Reply
^^
yes, as great cover
one correction, Proud Mary is not a cover, but a Fogerty original
and sorry, I hated Ike & Tina's

Reply
Music Head Wrote:^^
yes, as great cover
one correction, Proud Mary is not a cover, but a Fogerty original
and sorry, I hated Ike & Tina's

thanks for that, never realised Proud Mary was a CCR original?!

i dislike the Ike/Tina version also
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..."  -  Me 2014.


Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  199 track studio album at 8hrs 43minutes CRAZY-HORSE 1 1,693 22-04-2023, 12:29
Last Post: Music Head
  What in your opinion makes a piece of music an outstanding track ? gryphon 20 11,616 18-02-2023, 03:05
Last Post: GlitchedSalvation
  Listening ridiculous number of times to same recording. SophiaL 7 5,014 01-09-2022, 10:08
Last Post: JeromeD
  Beautiful & Emotional Anime Soundtracks I'm Listening koukei 0 2,050 29-12-2016, 02:20
Last Post: koukei
  Rolling Stones on track for 9th #1 album in UK: CRAZY-HORSE 5 3,859 05-12-2016, 04:04
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  What song are you listening to right now? nka 1 2,432 04-09-2016, 08:00
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Amazing Free Royalty Free Music #8 - Run Amok (Comedy Track!) MusicForTheDay 4 4,060 22-07-2016, 21:26
Last Post: jerseycat
  Music Study Listening Tests! ANYONE? jdalgl201 0 1,881 17-02-2016, 21:12
Last Post: jdalgl201
  Making a backing track (Piano + xylophone) Martin_Dolezal 0 2,155 20-01-2016, 17:40
Last Post: Martin_Dolezal
  Making a piano+xylphone backing track (Lady Gaga performance) Martin_Dolezal 0 1,902 19-01-2016, 18:13
Last Post: Martin_Dolezal

Forum Jump: