Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What kind of music will be the new sound or style?
What kind of music will be the new sound or style?

We all have heard Lady Gaga and Dubstep my friend said that a new producer working on a new style of sound that I think sounded really good Play >> Let's Give It

I was going to share it with you.

Incidentally, I think Lady Gaga is dead what you think?

[Image: Sp gir3.gif]
Gaga is just beginning my friend

Music Head Wrote:Gaga is just beginning my friend

No more hit no Gaga thats it.
two to disagree with you my friend...

The Fame was brilliant, Born This Way very average, but Gaga is a very talented person with a great voice when she sings properly...she was brilliant on the Tony Bennett duets II album
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..."  -  Me 2014.

Well I am not a big fan of Lady Gaga but she is not dead. Well yet at least. She won't lost anything because many people are copying her. As long as that happens, Gaga will not dissappear.
Naloba soko ya muyembi mibale Franco na Pepe Kalle. Nayeba muyembi mibale pamba te nzembo na bango.
Grand Maitre Franco Giantafrique Pepe Kalle
Lady Gaga is much too talented and intelligent to disappear..she's here to stay for a long time !

I've seen a few interviews with her and she is a deep thinker with an immense hunger for creativity !
 The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
SteveO Wrote:Lady Gaga is much too talented and intelligent to disappear..she's here to stay for a long time !

I've seen a few interviews with her and she is a deep thinker with an immense hunger for creativity !

couldnt have said it better myself SteveO...

we all thought Madonna was a flash in the pan with her early hits like Holiday,Lucky Star from her first album, and she proved everyone wrong...i see Gaga as "the madonna" of this generation
and like Madonna she is intelligent and a good business woman
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..."  -  Me 2014.

CRAZY-HORSE Wrote:couldnt have said it better myself SteveO...

we all thought Madonna was a flash in the pan with her early hits like Holiday,Lucky Star from her first album, and she proved everyone wrong...i see Gaga as "the madonna" of this generation
and like Madonna she is intelligent and a good business woman

I think that Madonna is a bit sharper as melody maker.
yes she is, or should i say was, her last couple of efforts on cd havent exactly been great material(girl) have they

There are no "new sounds". Only interpretations (and re-interpretations) of what has gone before. Just sayin'.
You can live in staunch denile and mark me as your enemy, but I'm just a voice among the throng who want a brighter destiny, and say with me, "We are the New America!" -Greg Graffin

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Billboard Music Charts For 2024 Music Head 50 5,344 17-09-2024, 19:40
Last Post: Music Head
  Who is your favorite DJ (music)? sing-a-long 2 1,144 18-02-2024, 06:13
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  my christmas haul of music CRAZY-HORSE 0 1,286 29-12-2023, 01:40
  Billboard Music Charts For 2023 Music Head 74 12,483 27-12-2023, 13:10
Smile What year is your favorite in hiphop music? sing-a-long 1 853 17-10-2023, 04:36
  Vintage Music Reviews Ruby 2 505 08-10-2023, 16:51
Last Post: Music Head
  When I say 'relaxing music' what are some of the first albums that come to mind? TraceNspace 19 4,295 07-10-2023, 06:56
Last Post: JeromeD
  Artistic Music Videos Sylwira 0 494 13-07-2023, 08:03
Last Post: Sylwira
  Favorite era of music? sing-a-long 2 1,058 17-06-2023, 05:19
Last Post: purpleocean
  Does the sound of guitar string squeaks bother you or do you like it ? SteveO 12 4,420 10-05-2023, 16:48
Last Post: Joe