Posts: 1,387
Threads: 58
Joined: Jul 2010
No I haven't but it is on Spotify so I will give it a listen
"I said, I found the secret to life, I found the secret to life
I'm okay when everything is not okay, is not okay"
~Tori Amos, Upside Down
Posts: 776
Threads: 135
Joined: Jan 2012
Wish you were here by Pink Floyd was my first rock album i was 15
Posts: 13,354
Threads: 236
Joined: May 2011
Great album to start with...a classic, Rusty !
Mrrusty1 Wrote:Wish you were here by Pink Floyd was my first rock album i was 15
The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Posts: 92
Threads: 1
Joined: Jan 2012
I think it was probably Def Leppard and I was 13 or 14.
Posts: 22
Threads: 9
Joined: Feb 2012
Posts: 85
Threads: 16
Joined: Feb 2012
"Double Platinum" KISS when I was 12. I used to be a huge Kiss fan!
Sometimes I lay under the moon and thank God I'm breathing.
And I pray "Don't take me soon "cause I am here for a reason"
Sometimes in my tears drown but I never let it get me down
So when negativity surrounds, I know someday, it'll all turn around.
"One Day" by Matisyahu from the album Light
Posts: 13,354
Threads: 236
Joined: May 2011
Do you think KISS is worthy of a nomination in the Hall of Fame ?
jroknbok Wrote:"Double Platinum" KISS when I was 12. I used to be a huge Kiss fan!
The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Posts: 295
Threads: 6
Joined: Jan 2012
First rock album? "No Name Carousel" - Lifehouse
First album ever? "Aaron's Party" - Aaron Carter
...
Gotta love being a 90's child.
Posts: 776
Threads: 135
Joined: Jan 2012
I think my first actual rock album was wish you were here by Pink Floyd
Posts: 9,643
Threads: 255
Joined: Jun 2010
Mrrusty1 Wrote:I think my first actual rock album was wish you were here by Pink Floyd
And a better album you could not have chosen.
'The purpose of life is a life of purpose' - Athena Orchard.