Posts: 183
Threads: 5
Joined: Jan 2012
Oh just to name a few like Lady Gaga copycatters and T-Pain wannabes.
Naloba soko ya muyembi mibale Franco na Pepe Kalle. Nayeba muyembi mibale pamba te nzembo na bango.
Grand Maitre Franco Giantafrique Pepe Kalle
Posts: 29,763
Threads: 8,842
Joined: Aug 2009
CherieLuamboYampanyaStar Wrote:Oh just to name a few like Lady Gaga copycatters and T-Pain wannabes.
come on Cherie
you named who they sounded like, not who they are
Posts: 285
Threads: 31
Joined: Aug 2011
Buwahahahahahahahahahahahaha! That was great!
You can live in staunch denile and mark me as your enemy, but I'm just a voice among the throng who want a brighter destiny, and say with me, "We are the New America!" -Greg Graffin
Posts: 183
Threads: 5
Joined: Jan 2012
Hey Music Head, I am just being honest about that I am tired of people copying Lady Gaga or T-Pain. Plus you guys wanted to know, so I answered but I do not want to dwell too much on dicing them. It is not smart.
Naloba soko ya muyembi mibale Franco na Pepe Kalle. Nayeba muyembi mibale pamba te nzembo na bango.
Grand Maitre Franco Giantafrique Pepe Kalle
Posts: 893
Threads: 38
Joined: Jun 2012
My pet peeves are when people do not wash their hands after using the rest rooms as well as being on your cellphones while in the rest room. To me that is not only inconsiderate to those who are in there with you, but inconsiderate to who you are talking to.
God bless you always!!!
Holly
Posts: 289
Threads: 13
Joined: Jan 2012
Hypocrites is one of my biggest pet peeves
Posts: 238
Threads: 18
Joined: May 2012
One of my biggest pet peeves in when people stop walking on the street. I hate it. You are walking down a crowded street, and then BOOM, someone just stops. Hellloooo!!!!! If you are going to stop, move to the side fool.
Peace and Love,
Penny Lane
Breakfast with Myself
Art is the only thing you cannot punch a button for. You must do it the old-fashioned way. Stay up and really burn the midnight oil. There are no compromises. - Leonytne Price
Posts: 333
Threads: 4
Joined: Feb 2012
PennyLane Wrote:One of my biggest pet peeves in when people stop walking on the street. I hate it. You are walking down a crowded street, and then BOOM, someone just stops. Hellloooo!!!!! If you are going to stop, move to the side fool.
This. And people who walk too slowly.
Posts: 13,354
Threads: 236
Joined: May 2011
People who wear sunglasses all year regardless if it's sunny or not so they can look at people or stare at them without eye contact !!!!!...lol...and don't say it's the style of today....I don't by it. It's stupid !!!!!!
The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Posts: 333
Threads: 4
Joined: Feb 2012
SteveO Wrote:People who wear sunglasses all year regardless if it's sunny or not so they can look at people or stare at them without eye contact !!!!!...lol...and don't say it's the style of today....I don't by it. It's stupid !!!!!!
And people who keep their sunglasses on inside