04-12-2008, 18:08
saramitch85 Wrote:I dont like spammers too, but somepeople call unspammers spammers, so you really dont know what is sam or not.
Maybe we should start a "Can Stupid People Spot Spam?" thread...
|
I hate spammers
|
|
04-12-2008, 18:08
saramitch85 Wrote:I dont like spammers too, but somepeople call unspammers spammers, so you really dont know what is sam or not. Maybe we should start a "Can Stupid People Spot Spam?" thread...
04-12-2008, 18:11
...................
04-12-2008, 18:20
![]() I just couldn't resist...
04-12-2008, 20:41
.........too soon
12-01-2009, 18:15
Update doesn't seem to work lulz
12-01-2009, 20:58
I do have a full proof backup solution up my sleeve if this fails. But it means it will take longer to register. So will only do as a permanant last resort.
With Regards...
Anthony :coffee: |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Possibly Related Threads... | |||||
| Thread | Author | Replies | Views | Last Post | |
| Spammers | Music Head | 1 | 1,054 |
17-02-2014, 03:16 Last Post: jazzboCR |
|
| Spammers BEWARE! | ambernector | 0 | 1,627 |
15-10-2008, 15:02 Last Post: ambernector |
|