Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Another "Newbie"
#1
Hi everyone,

I'm looking forward to getting familiarized with many of the forums here and I'll be sharing links to the website for American Rock Scene, everything from articles to contests, with all of you.

I am a music journalist and promoter, so I enjoy discussing all things music, especially rock/classic rock, with most people.

Let me know if you'd like the link to our website, as I'm unable to post it here just yet, still too much of a "Newbie" :biggrin:

If any of you knows about other forums I can sign on with, I'm looking to have a large list of them at my disposal, so please feel free to share any info you may have. All help is appreciated. I will try to do the same.

Have a great day!
Reply
#2
Welcome aboard MD,ARS!
 The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Newbie who likes the Doobies jayburd 14 7,523 15-07-2020, 11:38
Last Post: Jerome
  Hey newbie here! Coconutstig 0 1,146 11-11-2016, 18:42
Last Post: Coconutstig
  Hello All!! Newbie Here! vocalmatch 0 933 09-02-2016, 14:55
Last Post: vocalmatch
  Hello all, Newbie from uk here pointfour 0 939 30-06-2015, 09:02
Last Post: pointfour
  New guy here...newbie! Beitknown 2 1,425 10-04-2015, 17:58
Last Post: Jerome
  Hey Everyone - Newbie Scandi Shadow 6 2,272 02-12-2014, 07:32
Last Post: Scandi Shadow
  Newbie with an interesting story excusemygraffiti 6 4,181 21-09-2014, 20:32
Last Post: jazzboCR
  Hello from a newbie;) Pharcyde 4 2,034 12-12-2013, 20:49
Last Post: Polythene Pam
  Hello Guys! I'm a Newbie here. Jason22 7 2,440 17-10-2013, 11:56
Last Post: johnsandy
  newbie called Jay :)) La Li Li 1 1,220 15-10-2013, 13:09
Last Post: SteveO

Forum Jump: