08-12-2008, 04:12
Hey folks and folksesses,
I'm Sam and I'm 19.
I'm new here, hence the introduction. =P I'm a guitarist and mostly play electric guitar; have done for 4 and a half years now. I'm doing a degree in Commercial Music at the moment, in my first year. I play quite a lot of touch style guitar (two handed playing) and play write ambient pieces. I also love to play rock, metal, funk, blues, the lot really.
So.. that's me. =D
Sam
I'm Sam and I'm 19.
I'm new here, hence the introduction. =P I'm a guitarist and mostly play electric guitar; have done for 4 and a half years now. I'm doing a degree in Commercial Music at the moment, in my first year. I play quite a lot of touch style guitar (two handed playing) and play write ambient pieces. I also love to play rock, metal, funk, blues, the lot really.
So.. that's me. =D
Sam

