Posts: 30
Threads: 4
Joined: Dec 2008
Just curious to know who your favorite band/artist is.
and what everyone is listening to.
My favorite band-Escape The Fate
artist- Owl City
your turn.
ill carry you down
i wont make a sound
-air traffic, owl city
Iloveyewjayjayy
r.i.p, love
At the moment it's Dead Can Dance
Posts: 838
Threads: 11
Joined: Jan 2008
Lately I've really been enjoying Milton Nascimento's early work.
Posts: 30
Threads: 4
Joined: Dec 2008
Hmm...Ive never heard of either...I have to check them out.

Thanks for posting.
ill carry you down
i wont make a sound
-air traffic, owl city
Iloveyewjayjayy
r.i.p, love
Posts: 14
Threads: 4
Joined: Dec 2008
17-12-2008, 20:41
(This post was last modified: 17-12-2008, 20:45 by NabuArat.)
Favorite band ...
I guess I`d go with [SIZE="2"]
Within Temptation[/SIZE] . I`m not even sure why I like them but I do :

:
Not all who wander are lost.
Posts: 51
Threads: 12
Joined: Dec 2008
My favorites artist is Andy Summers and I'm fond of 'Cold play'.
Ruhi Sheikh
Music Reviewer
http://www.freedownloadsongs.in/
Posts: 62
Threads: 6
Joined: Mar 2009
09-03-2009, 20:50
(This post was last modified: 09-03-2009, 20:51 by OutofDate.)
It used to be Rage Against The Machine undoubtedly, but i've long since bought all of their albums and live DVDs, and listened to (and watched) them all many times over. Because of this I've started to drift towards Pearl Jam as my favourite band, and I'm steadily working my way through their albums.
Fingers crossed for a new RATM album sometime soon though! :biggrin:
Posts: 9
Threads: 1
Joined: Mar 2009
My all-time favourite is Otis Redding because he just has so much soul :wink:
Posts: 212
Threads: 27
Joined: Mar 2009
I like all sorts, so it's hard to pick one.
My recent metal obsession is Morbid Angel.
My recent electronic obsession is Autechre.
And my recent soul discovery is Aretha Franklin (I'm only just starting to explore soul music)
I don't always appreciate or discover things the first time round, so I'm often discovering great music from the past.
Posts: 3
Threads: 1
Joined: Mar 2009