Posts: 14
Threads: 4
Joined: Dec 2008
15-12-2008, 18:47
(This post was last modified: 15-12-2008, 18:55 by NabuArat.)
Hey I`m new here and I just wanted to say hi to all of you MD members.
So I`m Peter , I`m 16 years old and I LOVE music.
...yeah...well see you around :

:
Posts: 5,551
Threads: 146
Joined: Jan 2008
Hi Peter, and welcome to Music Discussion.
Hope you enjoy it here, and I look forward to getting to know you.
That's a striking avatar you have there...
Posts: 954
Threads: 182
Joined: Dec 2007
Welcome to MD Peter. Where you from?
With Regards...
Anthony :coffee:
Posts: 14
Threads: 4
Joined: Dec 2008
16-12-2008, 18:27
(This post was last modified: 18-12-2008, 12:46 by NabuArat.)
Tiggi Wrote:That's a striking avatar you have there...
What can I say ... Christmas is coming :

:
Im from Bulgaria ambernector , how about you guys ?
Not all who wander are lost.