Poll: Are you a new or old member?
This poll is closed.
I was part of the original MD
43.48%
10 43.48%
I am completely new to MD
56.52%
13 56.52%
Total 23 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Members old and new
#11
Welcome all ye new.... :lol: It is good to see so many new and old members here now.... Looking forward to some quality discussions.
With Regards...


Anthony :coffee:
Reply
#12
A more recent member on the old forum. Now a recent member of the new forum !!
Reply
#13
as new as new can be Confusedmug:
Reply
#14
bump - At present, it is more of the oldies.... Anyone else to cast their vote?
With Regards...


Anthony :coffee:
Reply
#15
i'm very new...xD
hi all!
Reply
#16
We are now tied 8 to 8!
I think music in itself is healing. It's an explosive expression of humanity. It's something we are all touched by. No matter what culture we're from, everyone loves music

Reply
#17
I am a newbie here.
Reply
#18
Thought I would resurrect this thread for any newer members to participate.
With Regards...


Anthony :coffee:
Reply
#19
i guess i'm relatively new.... at least new in the sense i wasn't on the old md.:biggrin:
men wear boots
Reply
#20
I'm definitely new. I didn't even know that there was an old MD.

In fact, what is exactly the old MD? What is the story behind this?
Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Season's greetings to all music discussion members ! SteveO 0 1,587 21-12-2016, 16:50
Last Post: SteveO
  Welcome to all new members ! SteveO 4 1,802 16-10-2014, 21:22
Last Post: Big Ears
  Active members? Jerome 2 1,697 07-08-2013, 05:37
Last Post: Jerome
  Attention members... CRAZY-HORSE 8 3,394 25-05-2013, 02:11
Last Post: James Otto Sweet Heart
  well done new members! CRAZY-HORSE 2 1,622 07-01-2011, 14:06
Last Post: fresk
  A Merry Christmas To All Our Members gryphon 9 3,616 25-12-2010, 13:41
Last Post: CMB1888
  Members photo ambernector 63 17,487 23-04-2010, 18:29
Last Post: Tiggi
  Members with over 500 posts *** New Features Available*** techman 4 2,287 18-04-2010, 19:16
Last Post: Tiggi
  Members photos ambernector 1 1,798 22-02-2009, 00:49
Last Post: Iota

Forum Jump: