Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Do You Blog??
#1
These days bloggers are everywhere and it always helps to have people who share your interests to talk to. I myself am a blogger ( for my own personal blog The Chronicles of A College Girl and I freelance blog ), so anyone else in the MD community blog? Care to share some posts you love? Maybe you wrote a review about an album, or book, or movie, or your neighbor's cat? COme on and share !

This is my latest post....

http://www.daniellarobin.com/2012/05/mus...earle.html
Reply
#2
this site is my blog
Reply
#3
We can do all that Penny on MD!!!!!!
 The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Reply
#4
I am aware that you can do all that on MD, but there are people who already have established outside blogs, so we can share them here.
Reply
#5
Nope, I don't blog.
Reply
#6
i dont even know what "blog" means???? sounds rather disgusting though LOL
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..."  -  Me 2014.


Reply
#7
Oh man, it looks like by thread has crashed and burned :/
Reply
#8
Blog? Members here?

Pfft, everyone here's an old geezer. Haven't you seen what Music-Head looks like (Hint: The avatar's a self-portrait.)? :tongue:
Reply
#9
[Image: crash.jpg]
Reply
#10
LMD Wrote:Blog? Members here?

Pfft, everyone here's an old geezer. Haven't you seen what Music-Head looks like (Hint: The avatar's a self-portrait.)? :tongue:

Awww I think he's kinda cute!

And don't you be calling me an 'old geezer'. I like to think of myself as not too young, not too old, but...just right. :wink:
Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Blog... Did you know? techman 2 1,856 21-02-2014, 03:58
Last Post: jazzboCR
  Need help with a blog. carbon_psycho 24 6,515 01-02-2010, 23:49
Last Post: Iota
  Blog writers ambernector 3 2,142 27-12-2009, 06:23
Last Post: rfarrah
  Great new music blog ReturnTicket 0 1,912 03-04-2008, 19:22
Last Post: ReturnTicket

Forum Jump: