Posts: 238
Threads: 18
Joined: May 2012
These days bloggers are everywhere and it always helps to have people who share your interests to talk to. I myself am a blogger ( for my own personal blog
The Chronicles of A College Girl and I freelance blog ), so anyone else in the MD community blog? Care to share some posts you love? Maybe you wrote a review about an album, or book, or movie, or your neighbor's cat? COme on and share !
This is my latest post....
http://www.daniellarobin.com/2012/05/mus...earle.html
Posts: 29,763
Threads: 8,842
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 13,354
Threads: 236
Joined: May 2011
We can do all that Penny on MD!!!!!!
The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Posts: 238
Threads: 18
Joined: May 2012
I am aware that you can do all that on MD, but there are people who already have established outside blogs, so we can share them here.
Posts: 55
Threads: 2
Joined: Apr 2012
Posts: 35,590
Threads: 3,572
Joined: Jul 2010
i dont even know what "blog" means???? sounds rather disgusting though LOL
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..." - Me 2014.
Posts: 238
Threads: 18
Joined: May 2012
Oh man, it looks like by thread has crashed and burned :/
Posts: 295
Threads: 6
Joined: Jan 2012
Blog? Members here?
Pfft, everyone here's an old geezer. Haven't you seen what Music-Head looks like (Hint: The avatar's a self-portrait.)? :tongue:
Posts: 29,763
Threads: 8,842
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 55
Threads: 2
Joined: Apr 2012
LMD Wrote:Blog? Members here?
Pfft, everyone here's an old geezer. Haven't you seen what Music-Head looks like (Hint: The avatar's a self-portrait.)? :tongue:
Awww I think he's kinda cute!
And don't you be calling me an 'old geezer'. I like to think of myself as not too young, not too old, but...
just right. :wink: