19-10-2008, 10:11
JonG Wrote:FYI, I Fought the Law is a Sonny Curtis song. I think the first to perform it was the Bobby Fuller Four.thanks for that
|
Cover Versions
|
|
19-10-2008, 10:11
JonG Wrote:FYI, I Fought the Law is a Sonny Curtis song. I think the first to perform it was the Bobby Fuller Four.thanks for that
25-10-2008, 13:10
Bumpity Bump !!
14-06-2012, 19:51
Go here to see my most favorite female singer, Alison Krauss, sing "I Will" from The Beatles.
mile: mile: mile:Go here to see my most favorite male singer, James Otto, sing "Turn The Page" from Bob Seger. mile: mile: mile:God bless you and them and their favorites always!!! mile: mile: mile:Holly
14-06-2012, 20:32
^ I like Alison also...gorgeous cover of The Fab Four!!!!...thanks James and welcome aboard MD! ..what music do you like?
The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
14-06-2012, 21:44
^^^ Thank you so much! I am all about country music with James Otto and Alison Krauss being my most favorite singers.
mile: mile: mile:God bless you and them always!!! mile: mile: mile:Holly P.S. You can call me JOSH for short on my forum name or just Holly since that is my real name. mile: mile: mile:
19-06-2012, 00:07
Go here to listen to my most favorite singer, James Otto, cover "Easy" from the Commodores.
mile: mile: mile:God bless you and him always!!! mile: mile: mile:Holly
20-06-2012, 07:29
Some other covers that I think are pretty good;
Mark Doyle and the Maniacs - "Messin' The Blues" (Robin Trower) One Less Reason - "Bloodflowers" (The Cure) Terry Reid - "Baby I Love You" (The Ronettes) Meat Loaf - "California Dreamin'" (The Mamas and the Papas) Billy Ocean - "The Long and Winding Road" (The Beatles) The Dinosaurs - "Butcher's Boy" (Peggy Seeger)
20-06-2012, 22:56
Some of the covers i think are great:
Santana - Black Magic Woman Nina Simone - I think it's going to rain today Johnny Cash - Hurt Jimi Hendrix - All Along the Watchtower Whitney Houston - I Will Always Love You Freddie King - Aint No Sunshine When She's Gone Eric Clapton - Autumn Leaves
21-06-2012, 19:16
James Blake does a cover of Joni Mitchell's " A Case of You" and it is absolutely unbelievable. I adore it.
[video=youtube;eJDSueNSMJE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJDSueNSMJE[/video]
Peace and Love,
Penny Lane Breakfast with Myself Art is the only thing you cannot punch a button for. You must do it the old-fashioned way. Stay up and really burn the midnight oil. There are no compromises. - Leonytne Price
27-06-2012, 05:59
I think the guy's name is Eli Lieb. He does some pretty good covers of pop songs. Also, Matthias Harris (I think that's his name). He has an awesome cover of Gotye's "Somebody I used to know" up on Youtube.
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Possibly Related Threads... | |||||
| Thread | Author | Replies | Views | Last Post | |
| What do you think of my titanic piano cover | Matthew Hughes | 0 | 997 |
02-07-2015, 23:15 Last Post: Matthew Hughes |
|
| Uptown Funk drum cover/drum remix | jamesswansondrums | 3 | 2,111 |
20-02-2015, 06:41 Last Post: jazzboCR |
|
| Krokus cover from Kiev Ukraine | gaustu | 1 | 1,244 |
07-02-2015, 04:08 Last Post: SteveO |
|
| an interesting cover | jazzboCR | 3 | 1,691 |
16-04-2014, 16:23 Last Post: SteveO |
|
| a cover album | jazzboCR | 12 | 4,241 |
11-03-2014, 16:24 Last Post: SteveO |
|
| Album Cover Art | sahrs | 5 | 3,108 |
26-02-2014, 08:57 Last Post: SteveO |
|