03-07-2012, 16:01
HI LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, I'M ABSOLUTELY NEW TO THIS FORUM, IN FACT ONLY YESTERDAY DID I MANAGE TO LOG IN AT LAST, AFTER ABOUT 10 OR MORE DAYS OF ATTEMPTS, I WAS SADLY ABOUT TO GIVE UP WHEN AT LAST I MANAGED...ME I'M ITALIAN BUT THIS KIND OF FORUM IS NO NEWS AT ALL TO ME...IN YEARS LIKE 2001/2/3/4 I ENJOIED MYSELF ALOT WITH A FORUM THAT REMINDS ME OF THIS ONE, IT WAS AMERICAN [LIKE I SUPPOSE THIS ONE IS], IT WAS CALLED "ALTERNATIVE/PUNK LIRYCS FORUM" AND I ACTUALLY GOT TO KNOW MANY NICE PEOPLE TROUGH IT, AND IT WAS FUN TO TALK ABOUT MUSIC AND LIFE IN GENERAL WITH THEM + MADE ME A CHANCE TO IMPROVE MY WRITTEN ENGLISH A BIT...MY KNOWLEDGE OF ENGLISH [WICH I'M AVARE is everithigh but flawless!] and OMG I jist now realized that I had the capitals letters locked on...well my knoledge of english comes from me spending more than 3 years in London in the mid-80's due to my passion for music...in fact I'm now 51 and I must confess that I still have a particular feeling for those years' music [call it dark, new wawe, goth, or whathever...], groups like Bauhaus, Sisters o'Mercy, Wire, siouxie, PIL, dead can dance, bolshoi, and many others are still in my favourites, nontheless I also kept listening to whathever interestin was going on over the 90's, grunge, Cop Shoot Cop and so on...+ i've always had a very passion for BOWIE, since I was about 8 y.o....well don't know what else to add right now+ Im fed up with typing :-) so...see you soon I hope...


