Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
The Killers - Runaways
#1
I really like The Killers and I am looking forward to the new album. I love their energy.

[video=youtube;2LOeImx0kW4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2LOeImx0kW4[/video]
Reply
#2
Well, it's no "When You Were Young", but it's alright...
Reply
#3
Ah The Killers...very good LIVE band!!!!
TraceNspace Wrote:I really like The Killers and I am looking forward to the new album. I love their energy.

[video=youtube;2LOeImx0kW4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2LOeImx0kW4[/video]
 The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Reply
#4
SteveO Wrote:Ah The Killers...very good LIVE band!!!!

They really are! I've been lucky enough to see them twice. Partly because their tickets were about $35 instead of the craziness other bands charge.
Reply
#5
They are good live. Love them.
Reply
#6
My friend just saw them in concert over the weekend. Said they were still great!
Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NEW SONG: The Killers - "your side of town" CRAZY-HORSE 0 792 25-08-2023, 09:51
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW SONG: Killers "dying breed" CRAZY-HORSE 0 532 13-08-2020, 23:19
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW SINGLE: Killers "my own soul's warning" CRAZY-HORSE 0 772 19-06-2020, 11:52
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW SINGLE: The Killers "fire in bone" CRAZY-HORSE 0 814 01-05-2020, 00:02
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW SINGLE: The Killers "caution" CRAZY-HORSE 0 788 12-03-2020, 23:30
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW SINGLE: The Killers "land of the free" CRAZY-HORSE 0 1,013 18-01-2019, 04:08
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW ALBUM: The Killers "wonderful,wonderful" CRAZY-HORSE 2 2,061 04-10-2017, 12:20
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW SINGLE: The Killers "the man" CRAZY-HORSE 1 908 01-07-2017, 11:33
Last Post: Music Head
  The Killers "peace of mind" CRAZY-HORSE 0 727 10-10-2016, 07:42
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Killers - Direct Hits Music Head 0 1,082 27-11-2013, 22:35
Last Post: Music Head

Forum Jump: