Posts: 1,387
Threads: 58
Joined: Jul 2010
Florida has some terrible radio stations. North Florida is a little better. The college stations being the better. I've been seriously thinking about going back to Sirius radio but I don't know if I will. I'm not really in my car for long periods of time where I live now. Everything is pretty close.
Posts: 3,952
Threads: 645
Joined: Feb 2014
TraceNspace Wrote:Florida has some terrible radio stations. North Florida is a little better. The college stations being the better. I've been seriously thinking about going back to Sirius radio but I don't know if I will. I'm not really in my car for long periods of time where I live now. Everything is pretty close.
Agree with this. But do give Sirius XM another thought --There's home receivers available (frequent discounts are offered) and even in these straitened times, $10/ month (the price of 2 6-packs or cheap gym membership) isn't all that much. There's pretty much something for everyone there, including some real esoteric.
No, I was not paid to post this.
Posts: 13,354
Threads: 236
Joined: May 2011
Satellite radio rocks,,,so I am told!
The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!