Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
9/11
#1
Ok I am sure that this has been done to death already, but I was up early this morning and purely by chance I stumbled on some of the so-called conspiracy theories around 9/11. I am a pretty skeptical sort of prson when it comes to this stuff simply because you can read anything you want in anything you see. The truth is in the eye of the beholder and all that stuff.........BUT I have to say the documentaries that are now available online are thought-provoking to say the least. There is definitely something not right about the whole thing. What do other members think about this whole fiasco? Or is this a taboo subject? Dumb old me believed that the jet fuel caused the collapse of the towers, but engineering and science don't concur with that theory. There's a part of the puzzle missing. Having said that, the plant that I work in had a gas explosion some years ago. The force of the blast travelled up into the mezzanine/roof space above the production lines, travelled across a production area (still in the roof) and came down and blew the doors off a production area located further downstream without doing any damage to all the equipment and personnell inbetween. Go figure.
'The purpose of life is a life of purpose' - Athena Orchard.
Reply
#2
^ Only time will tell, Jerome ! I think that the scum pilots knew before hand what the extent of the damage to the buildings would be! Somehow the impact of the aircraft created massive fuel explosions and fire....all expected by bin Laden and gang.

Off subject a little, what did they conclude happened with the JFK assasination ?
 The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Reply
#3
If I could answer that one I could retire. Sadly, I cannot.
'The purpose of life is a life of purpose' - Athena Orchard.
Reply
#4
i agree Jerome, there is certainly something amiss with the whole 9/11 thing...

the so-called plane that flew into the Pentagon didnt exist IMO...all there was, was a nice round hole on the facade of that building,nothing to suggest a huge passenger liner crashed, no debris, nothing caught on the CCTV seciruty cameras...all very strange...

and we all know that the US has staged things in the past to get across their propoganda, hell, they released biological weopons in the NY subway in the 1960s or '70s to see how far it would travel in that rail system,what resulted was several deaths and hundreds of sick civillians...all in the name of science!
i
could go on about this forever and a day, but i wont...im sure MH will put us all right though later today LOL!!!!
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..."  -  Me 2014.


Reply
#5
I'm not going there people
Reply
#6
LMAO...was hoping to make you bite!!!!...maybe i shoulda mentioned "W" LOL!!!
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..."  -  Me 2014.


Reply
#7
I do think there are a lot of unanswered questions. I don't want to get into it too deeply either. I was nowhere near the crashes but it was one of the scariest days of my life just watching it unfold on TV. Planes kept crashing for that first 30 or 45 minutes and in that time I just kept wondering whether or not it was going to end. Where would be hit next etc.

I don't know I've heard so many conspiracy theories and some of them make sense until you think about them a little more and others make you really wonder.
Reply
#8
The documentaries on this are definitely thought provoking. I don't have a definitive answer for what I think happened, but it's not what we were told happened.
Reply
#9
I'm very skeptic when it comes to these kind of things and eventhough there might be some things that seems odd i don't believe in the views of these conspiracy theroist.
Reply
#10
Umm, wait... where did I put that tin foil hat. There it is.
Let me start by saying I am from NY originally and had friends that died on 9/11 at the Center. All this conspiracy talk is f***ing bull**it. The Center towers were basically a skin over skeleton design. Melt the skeleton, like the burning jet fuel easily did, and the skeleton can not hold the weight any longer and falls. Kind of like if I break your two major leg bones... you fall! While the US government has been rat bastards many times (just ask our Native Citizens, or Irish immigrants during the Civil War here for a mere two examples) this is not one of those cases, albeit our response surely was. Like the Maine blowing up in Havana Harbor, the US abused the incident to wreak havoc on Iraq the same as Maine led to the Spanish/American War. THERE WAS NO GRAND HIDDEN PLAN. Now the coming Zombie Apocalypse... THAT WILL BE REAL! Eeesh.
You can live in staunch denile and mark me as your enemy, but I'm just a voice among the throng who want a brighter destiny, and say with me, "We are the New America!" -Greg Graffin
Reply


Forum Jump: