Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
so what do you think?
#1
of kittie?

i like em very much the spit albem is good, what do you all think?
Reply
#2
I like it how you can always come up with some fresh and fancy thread titles.

About Kittie: They suck ass. The lead "singer" is utterly ridiculous. It's funny how she fails at growling/screaming; I seriously cannot tell which technique she tries to use.
Reply
#3
They're still around?
Reply
#4
i doubt it, but i like em
Reply
#5
artist name Kittie? Can't say i have ever heard of them...

Got a link to their music? Ill let you know what i think.
[[Nasuul]]
Is it not enough I bleed for you?
Burn and scream for you?
Now you tell me to beg before you?
Break my body, but leave nothing alive, for I shall devour those in my way...
Reply
#6
It is best not to encounter this awful lot.
Reply


Forum Jump: