Posts: 253
Threads: 46
Joined: Jan 2008
haggis?
i like it, tastes great. for those who have never tried it i would recomend it. (btw its food, from scotland)
Posts: 919
Threads: 26
Joined: Jun 2008
Are you kidding? it's really horrible!
Posts: 253
Threads: 46
Joined: Jan 2008
no way, its really nice. despite what it is made of
Posts: 838
Threads: 11
Joined: Jan 2008
I'm not sure what it is. Can you describe it for us not in the know?
Posts: 919
Threads: 26
Joined: Jun 2008
"
sheep's '
pluck' (
heart,
liver and
lungs),
minced with
onion,
oatmeal,
suet,
spices, and
salt, mixed with
stock, and traditionally
boiled in the animal's
stomach for approximately three hours "
- straight off wikipedia which we all know does not lie - mmm delicious!
Posts: 838
Threads: 11
Joined: Jan 2008
Sounds like it could be good. I'm not being sarcastic. I remember when people thought raw fish sounded gross and now sushi is very popular.
Posts: 253
Threads: 46
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 5,551
Threads: 146
Joined: Jan 2008
I've eaten it once in a restaurant, and it was OK. Haven't had it since, though, so can't have been that alluring.
How about any other exotic food you've eaten ??
Posts: 253
Threads: 46
Joined: Jan 2008
ive had snake, buffallo, ostrich, crocodile.
think thats about it......
Posts: 5,551
Threads: 146
Joined: Jan 2008
Haven't eaten any of those. I have work to do...