Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Our Top 10 Rolling Stones Tunes
#1
We are just posting our fav. Stones hits.
Our List:

#10 Start Me Up http://youtu.be/XW4DPIBO5OU
Tied for # 10 Beast Of Burden http://youtu.be/mi90jHzFb3E

#9 You Can't Always Get What You Want http://youtu.be/PkGrkNu6mDg

#8 Angie http://youtu.be/rXRExocnpUw

#7 Wild Horses http://youtu.be/UFLJFl7ws_0

#6 Brown Sugar http://youtu.be/Rx07A9LWBJA

#5 Paint It Black http://youtu.be/InRDF_0lfHk

#4 Jumping Jack Flash http://youtu.be/NbT1k5DYYds

#3 Gimmie Shelter http://youtu.be/6yGFuX2KDQs

#2 Satisfaction http://youtu.be/OO6N5DaRu1U

#1 Sympathy For The Devil http://youtu.be/iLddJ1WceHQ

Well, that's ours, from Kimberley, Jenny and me-suzy.
Come on Everyone, you all have a Stones Fav. Tune
Post them here, Thanks everyone for reading, playing the tunes.
Suzy, Jenny, Kimberley xxx
Reply
#2
im not a big Stones fan but here are my ten favourites in no particular order

Start Me Up

Sympathy For The Devil

Wild Horses

Brown Sugar

Miss You

Emotional Rescue

Waiting On A Friend

Route 66

Dandelion

Hang Fire
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..."  -  Me 2014.


Reply
#3
Good list, thanks ,Crazy Horse
Reply
#4
guess I'll have to work on mine
Reply
#5
just made a list of the ones I know I love
I got 21
now to pick 10, then rank em
come on brain, you can do it
Reply
#6
My absolute favorites are

Angie
Wild Horses
Paint it Black
Sympathy for the Devil
Reply
#7
Music Head Wrote:just made a list of the ones I know I love
I got 21
now to pick 10, then rank em
come on brain, you can do it


He,he,he, yup, you can do it, I am a Whiskey Girl,
lets sit down with a Liter, throw the bottle top
away and get at-er, lol
Probably come up with some awesome tunes, sb
Reply
#8
Yup-TraceNspace,I like all those tunes.
Were are you South Fla. SW, East Coast
Mid Fla. or North ?
Reply
#9
That's a wonderful list. All are really good songs.
Event Production | Event Planning | Cool creative events by Wonderland.
Reply
#10
can't do the in order thing
it was hard enough coming up with 10 of 21

Heart Of Stone
Under Assistant West Coast Promotion Man
Not Fade Away
Paint It Black
Ruby Tuesday
Time Is On My Side
Get Off My Cloud
Nineteenth Nervous Breakdown
She's A Rainbow
Under My Thumb
Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NEW ALBUM: Rolling Stones - "foreign tongues" CRAZY-HORSE 5 862 23-07-2026, 12:09
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW SONG: Rolling Stones - "divine intervention" CRAZY-HORSE 0 353 28-06-2026, 02:50
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW SONG: Rolling Stones - "rough & twisted" CRAZY-HORSE 0 427 12-06-2026, 09:27
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW SONG: Rolling Stones - "in the stars" CRAZY-HORSE 1 656 24-05-2026, 05:12
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW ALBUM: Rolling Stones - "hackney diamonds" CRAZY-HORSE 1 928 02-11-2023, 11:50
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW SONG: Rolling Stones - "sweet sounds of heaven" CRAZY-HORSE 0 757 29-09-2023, 06:02
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW SINGLE: Rolling Stones - "angry" CRAZY-HORSE 0 885 08-09-2023, 05:28
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW SONG: Rolling Stones "criss cross" CRAZY-HORSE 1 1,013 27-07-2020, 06:31
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW OLD SONG: Rolling Stones "scarlet" CRAZY-HORSE 0 841 27-07-2020, 06:28
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW SINGLE: Rolling Stones "living in a ghost town" CRAZY-HORSE 1 1,061 01-05-2020, 01:42
Last Post: SteveO

Forum Jump: