Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Our Top 10 Rolling Stones Tunes
#11
suzy7 Wrote:Yup-TraceNspace,I like all those tunes.
Were are you South Fla. SW, East Coast
Mid Fla. or North ?
I just moved out of Miami a little over a year ago and I am now living near Cocoa Beach.
Reply
#12
TraceNspace Wrote:My absolute favorites are

Angie
Wild Horses
Paint it Black
Sympathy for the Devil

thanks for jogging the old brain cells Tracy...should have had Angie in my list,would probably make it ahead of Dandelion i guess
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..."  -  Me 2014.


Reply
#13
Angie
Wild Horses
Paint it Black
Ruby Tuesday
'The purpose of life is a life of purpose' - Athena Orchard.
Reply
#14
TraceNspace Wrote:I just moved out of Miami a little over a year ago and I am now living near Cocoa Beach.

Awesome, I am in Naples, SW corner, lol.
I have some friends near Kissimmee, we have been to Cocoa Beach, nice there.
Reply
#15
suzy7 Wrote:Awesome, I am in Naples, SW corner, lol.
I have some friends near Kissimmee, we have been to Cocoa Beach, nice there.
I lived in Naples my first year of high school Smile Wow I guess that was 1990.....
Reply
#16
TraceNspace Wrote:I lived in Naples my first year of high school Smile Wow I guess that was 1990.....

Naples High or Barron Collier? Big school football rivalry between the schools.
Reply
#17
I'll just throw in some more Stones" songs as I really can'y pick my 10 favorites....

The Lantern (Weird guitar/sitar sound), Love in Vain ( great slide guitar by Mick Taylor), Beast of Burden, It's Only Rock n Roll, Street Fightin' Man, Jumpin' Jack Flash, I Can't Get No Satisfaction (never gets old!), Salt of the Earth, Time Waits for No One, Can't You Hear Me Knocking, Ventilator Blues .....dam travesty that the Stones weren't featured on the closing ceremonies for the Olympics !!!!!!!...what were they thinking ??????
 The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Reply
#18
suzy7 Wrote:Naples High or Barron Collier? Big school football rivalry between the schools.

Barron Collier. Wasn't there a high school called Lely? Or something like that too..
Reply
#19
TraceNspace Wrote:Barron Collier. Wasn't there a high school called Lely? Or something like that too..

Yes, There is a high school in Lely and Lely is south on Tamiami in between I75 and Tamiami Highways.
Reply
#20
suzy7 Wrote:Yes, There is a high school in Lely and Lely is south on Tamiami in between I75 and Tamiami Highways.

LOL You can tell I wasn't that interested in high school football. I was too busy getting in trouble Wink
Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NEW ALBUM: Rolling Stones - "foreign tongues" CRAZY-HORSE 5 864 23-07-2026, 12:09
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW SONG: Rolling Stones - "divine intervention" CRAZY-HORSE 0 354 28-06-2026, 02:50
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW SONG: Rolling Stones - "rough & twisted" CRAZY-HORSE 0 427 12-06-2026, 09:27
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW SONG: Rolling Stones - "in the stars" CRAZY-HORSE 1 656 24-05-2026, 05:12
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW ALBUM: Rolling Stones - "hackney diamonds" CRAZY-HORSE 1 932 02-11-2023, 11:50
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW SONG: Rolling Stones - "sweet sounds of heaven" CRAZY-HORSE 0 757 29-09-2023, 06:02
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW SINGLE: Rolling Stones - "angry" CRAZY-HORSE 0 886 08-09-2023, 05:28
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW SONG: Rolling Stones "criss cross" CRAZY-HORSE 1 1,014 27-07-2020, 06:31
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW OLD SONG: Rolling Stones "scarlet" CRAZY-HORSE 0 842 27-07-2020, 06:28
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW SINGLE: Rolling Stones "living in a ghost town" CRAZY-HORSE 1 1,062 01-05-2020, 01:42
Last Post: SteveO

Forum Jump: