Posts: 75
Threads: 5
Joined: Aug 2012
18-08-2012, 22:29
(This post was last modified: 18-08-2012, 22:31 by suzy7.)
I had to throw this in, Funny Funny stuff.
http://youtu.be/a3cTEQFP3VQ
I know, I know but he does tell it as it is, and really in a funny way.
Posts: 75
Threads: 5
Joined: Aug 2012
Ohhhh no, have I hit a nerve, he,he , I love doing that xx
Come on guys, you know darn well Simond was the only
reason Idol was around for a few years,
I think he was halarious, the terrible singers would go out
there and know he would rip strips off them, awesome.
Posts: 13,354
Threads: 236
Joined: May 2011
I enjoyed the debut of Susan Boyle and the reaction Simon had when she started to sing !!!!!
The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Posts: 13,354
Threads: 236
Joined: May 2011
[video=youtube;wnmbJzH93NU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wnmbJzH93NU[/video]
The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Posts: 13,354
Threads: 236
Joined: May 2011
^ may be problems with this video. my EDIT button doesn't work !!!!!
The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Posts: 29,763
Threads: 8,842
Joined: Aug 2009
I'm the only other Simon fan here
He was the best thing about the show
You knew he was going to tell it like it was
Posts: 1,387
Threads: 58
Joined: Jul 2010
I can't really join in. I never really watched. We are talking about American Idol right?
Posts: 75
Threads: 5
Joined: Aug 2012
TraceNspace Wrote:I can't really join in. I never really watched. We are talking about American Idol right?
Hi Trace, yup, American Idol and I think he was on the British version of Idol and is back
on American TV with his own talent show ???
Posts: 56
Threads: 4
Joined: May 2012
Posts: 3,952
Threads: 645
Joined: Feb 2014
First off, thank you SteveO for sharing. Tears. Instantly. Jesu, what a voice! Now about that guy--he sets up (mostly) 2nd-rate talent for failure and when they do, he rips them to shreds to boost his ego and ensure higher ratings. And this is a fellow you laud? Really? A bucket of spit for him.