Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Favorite Band/Artist?
#21
rilo kiley!
Reply
#22
The following are my favorites. Confusedmile: Confusedmile: Confusedmile:

1.) James Otto
2.) Alison Krauss
3.) LeAnn Rimes
4.) Trace Adkins
5.) Darryl Worley
6.) Tanya Tucker
7.) Brad Paisley
8.) Kenny Chesney
9.) Toby Keith
10.) Hal Ketchum

Duo/Trio/Band: Brooks & Dunn, SheDaisy, and Diamond Rio

God bless you and them always!!! Confusedmile: Confusedmile: Confusedmile:

Holly
Reply
#23
Wow that's a tough one...i don't think i can just pick one, but among my favorites are:
Carlos Santana
B.B. King
Eric Clapton
Stevie Wonder
Buddy Guy
Led Zeppelin
Jimi Hendrix
Pink Floyd
Frank Sinatra
Bob Marley
Ray Charles
Nina Simone
Reply
#24
My favorites are constantly changing. Right now, I'm into The Civil Wars and The Pretty Reckless.
Reply
#25
My favorite band's Disciple. I know that very few, if any, of you have heard of them. I suggest you check them out.
Reply
#26
Any particular album by them ?...welcome aboard MD, sassy!
sassy1506 Wrote:My favorite band's Disciple. I know that very few, if any, of you have heard of them. I suggest you check them out.
 The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Reply
#27
Brad Paisley
Event Production | Event Planning | Cool creative events by Wonderland.
Reply
#28
Its still Hanson and NKOTB Smile
Reply
#29
kerry Wrote:Its still Hanson and NKOTB Smile

and you're still strange
Reply
#30
Lately I've been in a Christina Perri phase. I wouldn't say she's my favorite overall artist, but she's my current favorite and the one I'm listening to.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Artist/Album Association Game Music Head 8,750 1,910,426 11-08-2026, 12:38
Last Post: Music Head
  Who is your favorite video vixen (female)? sing-a-long 0 1,116 09-04-2023, 18:50
Last Post: sing-a-long
  Your favorite songs/instrumentals from videogames? Miriam Jordan 2 2,321 14-04-2020, 16:18
Last Post: James Otto Sweet Heart
  Favorite quote or lyric from a song? CJ21 1 1,618 17-09-2016, 01:01
Last Post: James Otto Sweet Heart
  What's your favorite song? Bob251 9 5,702 17-09-2016, 00:01
Last Post: CJ21
  up and coming UK band die in Sweden.. CRAZY-HORSE 0 1,055 15-02-2016, 09:40
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Girl band from Okinawa Jerome 1 1,259 28-07-2015, 14:56
Last Post: jazzboCR
  What will become of the band? vocaltrap 14 5,433 05-07-2015, 12:48
Last Post: Jerome
  If you could join any band, what band would you join? Mormo Zine 40 11,650 27-03-2015, 11:54
Last Post: SteveO
  10 messiest band break-ups jazzboCR 0 1,278 20-03-2015, 21:34
Last Post: jazzboCR

Forum Jump: