12-08-2009, 21:18
rilo kiley!
|
Favorite Band/Artist?
|
|
12-08-2009, 21:18
rilo kiley!
14-06-2012, 19:38
The following are my favorites.
mile: mile: mile:1.) James Otto 2.) Alison Krauss 3.) LeAnn Rimes 4.) Trace Adkins 5.) Darryl Worley 6.) Tanya Tucker 7.) Brad Paisley 8.) Kenny Chesney 9.) Toby Keith 10.) Hal Ketchum Duo/Trio/Band: Brooks & Dunn, SheDaisy, and Diamond Rio God bless you and them always!!! mile: mile: mile:Holly
25-06-2012, 10:31
Wow that's a tough one...i don't think i can just pick one, but among my favorites are:
Carlos Santana B.B. King Eric Clapton Stevie Wonder Buddy Guy Led Zeppelin Jimi Hendrix Pink Floyd Frank Sinatra Bob Marley Ray Charles Nina Simone
27-06-2012, 05:54
My favorites are constantly changing. Right now, I'm into The Civil Wars and The Pretty Reckless.
24-08-2012, 21:42
My favorite band's Disciple. I know that very few, if any, of you have heard of them. I suggest you check them out.
25-08-2012, 00:49
Any particular album by them ?...welcome aboard MD, sassy!
sassy1506 Wrote:My favorite band's Disciple. I know that very few, if any, of you have heard of them. I suggest you check them out.
The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
25-08-2012, 17:40
Brad Paisley
Event Production | Event Planning | Cool creative events by Wonderland.
27-08-2012, 09:26
Its still Hanson and NKOTB
27-08-2012, 10:09
kerry Wrote:Its still Hanson and NKOTB and you're still strange
29-08-2012, 10:28
Lately I've been in a Christina Perri phase. I wouldn't say she's my favorite overall artist, but she's my current favorite and the one I'm listening to.
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|