Posts: 954
Threads: 182
Joined: Dec 2007
I have just brought Guitar Hero World Tour for my Xbox. Before the question arrives as why I don't just learn the guitar, my answer is pure and simple.... 'Laziness'....
But some of the songs are a little disappointing. A fun game, but personally I fancy playing some Alice Cooper songs or alike.
Has anyone got it, and what are your thoughts?
With Regards...
Anthony :coffee:
Posts: 51
Threads: 12
Joined: Dec 2008
yes i have it and i agree to your point of view.. it is really quite odd and highly irritating at times..
Ruhi Sheikh
Technical Reviewer
http://www.laptopq.com
Posts: 417
Threads: 183
Joined: Dec 2007
Have you even seen the extras tracks you can purchase. The choice is even worse.
Posts: 253
Threads: 46
Joined: Jan 2008
think i must be the only guy on the planet who has not played it...:redface:
Same here. And, to be honest, I don't set great store by playing it.
Posts: 919
Threads: 26
Joined: Jun 2008
Never enjoyed computer games - but for what it's worth my son hasn't played it either, mainly I think 'cos you can't kill people on it.
Posts: 12
Threads: 1
Joined: Jan 2009
I'm eager to try world tour cuz im a fan of rock band. I like the drums and i heard world tour's drums are better. other than that i dont play many video games so i dont know.
we have a band over here (im the step-in drummer) on rock band called horse lemonade.
Posts: 196
Threads: 12
Joined: Jan 2008
18-01-2009, 07:41
(This post was last modified: 18-01-2009, 19:32 by Palmer.)
Like CMB I have never played it. Although I know SOOO many that do I am beginning to think, I might have to start, just so I am in the loop. BUT who has the time?? LORDY, I feel bad when I go a week or so, without time to pop in here, let alone to play a video game. :tongue:
My oldest daugher (who is 25) LOVES it though. Then again, she inherited the "passion" from her Mom, so guess I publish a music magazine to feed my love of music, she plays Guitar Hero.

mile:
Posts: 311
Threads: 29
Joined: Dec 2007
I've never played it, can't afford X-Box, PS2 or any of that stuff anyway.
I'm still into Homeworld, Homeworld: Cataclysm, Age of Empires, etcetera anyway and I can kill stuff on most of them. :biggrin1:
Posts: 954
Threads: 182
Joined: Dec 2007
Guitar hero is a game to which you don't have to play for hours on end. You can play one song. GH is also good fun if you have friends over, and a the drinks are popping.
I don't have the whole set including the drums. I just brought the guitar and main game.
To Beach, I love the old age of empires game. Brilliant classic, although these days with my new super fast computer I find myself sometimes playing Civilization 4.
With Regards...
Anthony :coffee: