Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
My favourite Beatles song
#1
Now I have got just about everything that was recorded by the Beatles I love this group. and I ask myself the question .what is my favourite Beatles track . and to me it has to be strawberry fields forever . this song is just perfect.
[video=youtube_share;cG2gNvqGJVU]http://youtu.be/cG2gNvqGJVU[/video]
America is pregnant with promise and anticipation but is murdered by the hand of the inevitable....(Lee Jackson ..The Nice)
Reply
#2
I like Back In The USSR,

http://youtu.be/Yn3YqoRDTQo

Paul was doing drumming on this tune the day it
was recorded? Ringo had walked out?
Beach cam on Ft. Myers Beach, beaches are full later in fall and winter !!

http://www.diamondheadfl.com/beachcam/


Get Down Tonite,Shake That Booty.

http://youtu.be/ra9PCyRFYt4

http://youtu.be/xWxLc555sgU


And a Cool 80s Cover Band(just Rehersals)

http://youtu.be/m1Mq7m8-h7Y
Reply
#3
suzy7 Wrote:I like Back In The USSR,

http://youtu.be/Yn3YqoRDTQo

Paul was doing drumming on this tune the day it
was recorded? Ringo had walked out?


yes that was the brilliant white album
America is pregnant with promise and anticipation but is murdered by the hand of the inevitable....(Lee Jackson ..The Nice)
Reply
#4
I really don't have a favorite Beatle song ...so many of them are so dam good !!!!!!
 The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Reply
#5
like SteveO....how do you pick one solitary track from over 100 classic tracks(the other 100 or so are mostly good,but theres probably another 25 covers in the mix also)

that said, the ones that come straight to mind are:

Across The Universe
Helter Skelter
A Day In The Life
Youve Got To Hide Your Love Aaway
Ive Just Seen A Face
Something
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..."  -  Me 2014.


Reply
#6
You've Got to Hide Your Love Away is probably my favorite.
"I said, I found the secret to life, I found the secret to life
I'm okay when everything is not okay, is not okay"

~Tori Amos, Upside Down
Reply
#7
Can't remember the title but it goes like this...

'One day you'll find that I have gone
But tomorrow may rain so I'll follow the sun'

(I might have the words wrong in places)
'The purpose of life is a life of purpose' - Athena Orchard.
Reply
#8
I.l follow the sun from Beatles for sale 1964
Jerome Wrote:Can't remember the title but it goes like this...

'One day you'll find that I have gone
But tomorrow may rain so I'll follow the sun'

(I might have the words wrong in places)
America is pregnant with promise and anticipation but is murdered by the hand of the inevitable....(Lee Jackson ..The Nice)
Reply
#9
Man, my favorites must be too obvious:

-Let it Be
-Yesterday
-Because
-The Fool on the Hill
-Eleanor Rigby
-Don't Let Me Down
-She Loves Me
-Here Comes the Sun
-The Long and Winding Road

Yep, stick me on a desert island in the middle of nowhere with those tunes and I'd be just fine!
Reply
#10
I am a musical wanderer of sorts. I am endlessly trying to find new music and older music I haven't heard before. In search of the lost chord you might say...lol!


After my daily or lately weekly browse for new sounds, I always go back to my Beatles for my ultimate music pleasure...so many infamous songs that still ring true !
 The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NEW SONG: Kameron Marlowe - No Need For Leavin' Music Head 1 399 15-07-2026, 05:56
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW SONG: Rolling Stones - "divine intervention" CRAZY-HORSE 0 354 28-06-2026, 02:50
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW SONG: Role Model - High Hopes 3000 Music Head 1 540 22-06-2026, 11:56
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW SONG: Rolling Stones - "rough & twisted" CRAZY-HORSE 0 427 12-06-2026, 09:27
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW SONG: Rolling Stones - "in the stars" CRAZY-HORSE 1 656 24-05-2026, 05:12
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW ALBUM: Foo Fighters - "your favourite toy" CRAZY-HORSE 0 477 25-04-2026, 09:57
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW SONG: LINDA PERRY - Let It Die Here Ruby 4 900 19-04-2026, 12:02
Last Post: Ruby
  NEW SONG: Dexter And The Moonrocks - Freakin' Out Music Head 0 575 07-04-2026, 12:05
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW SONG: Peter Criss - "creepy crawlers" CRAZY-HORSE 0 613 04-11-2025, 07:19
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW SONG: Jelly Roll - Heart Of Stone Music Head 0 1,864 31-08-2025, 11:35
Last Post: Music Head

Forum Jump: