Posts: 776
Threads: 135
Joined: Jan 2012
Black widow another Prog group a sort of demonic Jethro Tull
[video=youtube_share;lEmALYV72sc]http://youtu.be/lEmALYV72sc[/video]
America is pregnant with promise and anticipation but is murdered by the hand of the inevitable....(Lee Jackson ..The Nice)
Posts: 929
Threads: 3
Joined: Mar 2011
Now you had me at sounds like Jethro Tull. Interesting band, any recordings you would recommend? I've heard of them but have nothing by them and think they are worth a much closer look.
Posts: 776
Threads: 135
Joined: Jan 2012
08-09-2012, 21:17
(This post was last modified: 08-09-2012, 21:21 by Mrrusty1.)
[ATTACH=CONFIG]1620[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]1621[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]1622[/ATTACH]ok the black widow albums that i have are
1black widow
2sacrifice
3black widow III
4black widow IV
5 pesky gee and the exclamation mark
I would start with sacrifice ,pesky gee and the exclamation mark was the same band under a different name due to an argument with a record company ithink lol
[ATTACH=CONFIG]1618[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=CONFIG]1619[/ATTACH]UOTE=evilB;64116]Now you had me at sounds like Jethro Tull. Interesting band, any recordings you would recommend? I've heard of them but have nothing by them and think they are worth a much closer look.[/QUOTE]
America is pregnant with promise and anticipation but is murdered by the hand of the inevitable....(Lee Jackson ..The Nice)
Posts: 929
Threads: 3
Joined: Mar 2011
Thank-you Rusty! I will be trying some of these albums out.