Posts: 7
Threads: 2
Joined: Sep 2012
This site provides a playlist functionality so you can listen to best songs each year by Billboard without having to search for each. Also, there are best songs by genre like rock, rnb, pop, country, dance, etc. There is also a playlist for 500 best songs of all time by RollingStone. Hope you enjoy it.
godadida.com
Posts: 29,761
Threads: 8,840
Joined: Aug 2009
pretty good site
thank you
Posts: 1,387
Threads: 58
Joined: Jul 2010
Cool thanks!
"I said, I found the secret to life, I found the secret to life
I'm okay when everything is not okay, is not okay"
~Tori Amos, Upside Down
Posts: 7
Threads: 2
Joined: Sep 2012
Music Head Wrote:pretty good site
thank you
Glad you like it. If you have any suggestion for playlists, please let me know. I appreciate all help.
Posts: 29,761
Threads: 8,840
Joined: Aug 2009
actually this site is rather awesome
playlists of the top whatever singles back to 1946
very easy to use too
the Rolling Stone inclusion is too sweet
I pronounce your site approved for public consumption
Posts: 13,354
Threads: 236
Joined: May 2011
Welcome aboard MD, Tomtran and thank you very much for the site !!!!!!!
The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Posts: 7
Threads: 2
Joined: Sep 2012
I'm looking for billboard top 100 for the 80's but can't find it. Anyone ever seen it?
Posts: 35,590
Threads: 3,572
Joined: Jul 2010
not sure if this is exactly what you want, but i hope it helps...or at least maybe head you in the right direction,maybe???
http://www.billboard.com/specials/hot100...-80s.shtml
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..." - Me 2014.
Posts: 7
Threads: 2
Joined: Sep 2012
That's just No 1 of each year. I'm looking for a list of 100 songs of the decade.
Posts: 29,761
Threads: 8,840
Joined: Aug 2009
tomtran Wrote:Glad you like it. If you have any suggestion for playlists, please let me know. I appreciate all help.
albums....