18-01-2009, 20:03
Just to keep in spirit of things. :blah:
What will your next CD/download be?
What will your next CD/download be?
With Regards...
Anthony :coffee:
Anthony :coffee:
|
Your next album purchase will be...
|
|
18-01-2009, 20:03
Just to keep in spirit of things. :blah:
What will your next CD/download be?
With Regards...
Anthony :coffee:
18-01-2009, 20:58
Well just yesterday I purchased Rev Theory - "Light It Up"
Although granted, it was more for research, as I am interviewing them next Friday, it is still some great balls to the wall rock n' roll!! :rockon::rockon: http://www.revtheory.com
Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders & says ...
'Oh shit....she's awake!!' http://www.theportalmagazine.com http://www.myspace.com/theportalmagazine http://www.twitter.com/theportalmag http://www.myspace.com/sweetcjfan
19-01-2009, 04:03
In terms of Rock and Metal? I have no idea. I don't listen to a lot of it these days. The last rock related EP I downloaded is one by Hot Chip. They re-recorded three songs from Made in the Dark with Robert Wyatt (of solo fame and with Soft Machine). I love Robert Wyatt and it is a good pairing.
Oh, and I recently downloaded Aidan Moffat & The Best-Ofs' How To Get To Heaven From Scotland. He's one of the members of Arab Strap. Maybe I'll get Animal Collective's new album soon. Okay, so I do have an idea.
20-01-2009, 07:55
Hopefully, I'll be getting one of Acid Mothers Temple's albums on vinyl.
[URL="http://www.fictionpress.com/%7Edoriane"]
[/URL]
20-01-2009, 16:15
trbc08 Wrote:Hopefully, I'll be getting one of Acid Mothers Temple's albums on vinyl. Awesome. Which one?
20-01-2009, 22:11
I'm not sure, actually. Do you have any suggestions? I've only scanned their mail order site. I have a couple of their albums already, though not physically. It's really amazing stuff.
[URL="http://www.fictionpress.com/%7Edoriane"]
[/URL]
21-01-2009, 18:27
Well, they have so many great albums but I think I'd take either St.Captain Freak Out And The Magic Bamboo Request, Univers Zen Ou de Zéro à Zéro or In C.
If you can lay your hands on their split with Kinski or Nishinihon you could just as well buy those records. Terrific stuff.
09-03-2009, 21:48
Most likely it'll be more Pearl Jam :biggrin:
Either that or Kyuss' first album, 'Wretch', having just dicovered them.
10-03-2009, 19:07
Dunno, maybe Boredoms' Onanie Bomb Meets The Sex Pistols or Boris' double LP Smile.
25-04-2009, 07:16
My next foreseeable rock purchase will be 'Inshalla' by Eskimo Joe. I'm sure that something will grab my fancy before I buy that one, though.
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|