Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Your next album purchase will be...
#1
Just to keep in spirit of things. :blah:

What will your next CD/download be?
With Regards...


Anthony :coffee:
Reply
#2
Well just yesterday I purchased Rev Theory - "Light It Up"
Although granted, it was more for research, as I am interviewing them next Friday, it is still some great balls to the wall rock n' roll!! :rockon::rockon:
http://www.revtheory.com
Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders & says ...
'Oh shit....she's awake!!'

http://www.theportalmagazine.com
http://www.myspace.com/theportalmagazine
http://www.twitter.com/theportalmag
http://www.myspace.com/sweetcjfan
Reply
#3
In terms of Rock and Metal? I have no idea. I don't listen to a lot of it these days. The last rock related EP I downloaded is one by Hot Chip. They re-recorded three songs from Made in the Dark with Robert Wyatt (of solo fame and with Soft Machine). I love Robert Wyatt and it is a good pairing.

Oh, and I recently downloaded Aidan Moffat & The Best-Ofs' How To Get To Heaven From Scotland. He's one of the members of Arab Strap.

Maybe I'll get Animal Collective's new album soon.

Okay, so I do have an idea.
Reply
#4
Hopefully, I'll be getting one of Acid Mothers Temple's albums on vinyl.
[URL="http://www.fictionpress.com/%7Edoriane"]
[/URL]
Reply
#5
trbc08 Wrote:Hopefully, I'll be getting one of Acid Mothers Temple's albums on vinyl.

Awesome. Which one?
Reply
#6
I'm not sure, actually. Do you have any suggestions? I've only scanned their mail order site. I have a couple of their albums already, though not physically. It's really amazing stuff.
[URL="http://www.fictionpress.com/%7Edoriane"]
[/URL]
Reply
#7
Well, they have so many great albums but I think I'd take either St.Captain Freak Out And The Magic Bamboo Request, Univers Zen Ou de Zéro à Zéro or In C.

If you can lay your hands on their split with Kinski or Nishinihon you could just as well buy those records. Terrific stuff.
Reply
#8
Most likely it'll be more Pearl Jam :biggrin:

Either that or Kyuss' first album, 'Wretch', having just dicovered them.
Reply
#9
Dunno, maybe Boredoms' Onanie Bomb Meets The Sex Pistols or Boris' double LP Smile.
Reply
#10
My next foreseeable rock purchase will be 'Inshalla' by Eskimo Joe. I'm sure that something will grab my fancy before I buy that one, though.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NEW ALBUM: Roger Taylor - "violence insane in a beautiful world" CRAZY-HORSE 1 200 19-09-2026, 00:39
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW ALBUM: Keb' Mo' - "the breakdown" CRAZY-HORSE 0 209 29-08-2026, 01:52
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW ALBUM: Role Model - Chuck Timely & The Hourglass Music Head 0 208 22-08-2026, 11:27
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW ALBUM: Jack White - "frozen charlotte" CRAZY-HORSE 1 447 25-07-2026, 11:43
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW ALBUM: Rolling Stones - "foreign tongues" CRAZY-HORSE 5 865 23-07-2026, 12:09
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW ALBUM: Pretty Reckless - Dear God Music Head 0 245 14-07-2026, 12:20
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW ALBUM: Red Clay Strays - Grateful Music Head 2 538 13-07-2026, 08:50
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW ALBUM: Green Desert Trees - "fighting dragons" CRAZY-HORSE 0 366 09-07-2026, 04:08
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW ALBUM: Angine De Poitrine - "volume 2" CRAZY-HORSE 0 402 20-06-2026, 01:01
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW ALBUM: Shinedown - EI8HT Music Head 1 615 12-06-2026, 11:53
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE

Forum Jump: