Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Viewing profiles
#1
What's up with the 'viewing profiles' tab. I continually get a 'database error'??????
'The purpose of life is a life of purpose' - Athena Orchard.
Reply
#2
yes i know, sorry J-Man....
i took on the job of owning MD on the condition that Techman would fix any problems we encounter...still waiting fo him to fix this one
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..."  -  Me 2014.


Reply
#3
No sweat - I just thought it was a local issue on my machine. We'll see what techman can do. Sometimes it works and sometimes it does not!!
'The purpose of life is a life of purpose' - Athena Orchard.
Reply
#4
My PM function and edit tab is kaputt. Any word from the Techman CH ?
 The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Reply
#5
if you ever hear from him, I have one question
How do we fix this without contacting you?
this is ridiculous
Reply
#6
I agree MH ! Between us we should be able to figure it out ? may just be an easy fix CH.
Music Head Wrote:if you ever hear from him, I have one question
How do we fix this without contacting you?
this is ridiculous
 The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Reply
#7
It's more than likely a matter of who do we contact that has the access to
click on the tab that says rebuild database
no skill involved besides that
Reply
#8
I can't get into any of the tabs on the upper right. And even a few on the left side. :confused:
Reply
#9
Yeah this is still grating on my nerves too. I want to update little things like my signature but 'data base error'.........
"I said, I found the secret to life, I found the secret to life
I'm okay when everything is not okay, is not okay"

~Tori Amos, Upside Down
Reply
#10
sorry guys....
Techman hasnt replied to my emails yet, was also hoping to get the passwords off him so i can get a pro to fix problems...
the problem with me or possibly others trying to fix it is that iff we dont know what we're doing, then we could crash MD, or worse erase it!!!
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..."  -  Me 2014.


Reply


Forum Jump: