Posts: 13,354
Threads: 236
Joined: May 2011
Thanks LMD! I hope you're around also!
LMD Wrote:Congrats SteveO. I hope to be around for when you hit 10,000. ![[Image: h5.gif]](http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t195/sprntrl1/h5.gif)
The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Posts: 13,354
Threads: 236
Joined: May 2011
Congratulations to Trace for her 1000th post in case I missed it! Jerome going for his 3000th! Crazy man has passed 6000!!!!!...well done to all of my MD pals!
The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Posts: 364
Threads: 12
Joined: Apr 2011
Thumbs up!
"God created man, Sam Colt made them equal."
Posts: 13,354
Threads: 236
Joined: May 2011
Thanks bj ! Where have you been? I miss your cool posts!
The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Posts: 929
Threads: 3
Joined: Mar 2011
15-10-2012, 00:10
(This post was last modified: 15-10-2012, 02:20 by evilB.)
Congrats SteveO! In no time you'll be celebrating the 5,000 mark.
Posts: 13,354
Threads: 236
Joined: May 2011
thanks Evil!
The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Posts: 1,387
Threads: 58
Joined: Jul 2010
SteveO Wrote:Congratulations to Trace for her 1000th post in case I missed it! Jerome going for his 3000th! Crazy man has passed 6000!!!!!...well done to all of my MD pals!
I'm the quiet one

but I'm here!
"I said, I found the secret to life, I found the secret to life
I'm okay when everything is not okay, is not okay"
~Tori Amos, Upside Down