Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Happy Birthday Music Head...
#1
happy birthday Music Head....[SIZE=2]

all the best mate, hope you use the amazon voucher wisely...
lets hope theres many more to come....!!!

[video=youtube;q8H73YAeQE0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q8H73YAeQE0[/video]
[/SIZE]
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..."  -  Me 2014.


Reply
#2
many more vouchers or birthdays?
I'll take both
thank you Lloyd
it's a bitch when your best mate lives thousands of miles away

Reply
#3
tell me about it!!!!

i should be working during the week and conming over on weekends to chill with some music
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..."  -  Me 2014.


Reply
#4
Many Happy Returns MH. I have sent you the finest collection of Inuit throat singing albums I could find. They were all recorded in an igloo. In the main chamber I think. All instrumental of course......enjoy!!!
http://youtu.be/wFh-rX_Sfhs
'The purpose of life is a life of purpose' - Athena Orchard.
Reply
#5
Happy Birthday Mr. Music Head!
Reply
#6
thanks J man and evil man


cute clip J, nice harmonies

Reply
#7
so im guessing you scored it *** then???
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..."  -  Me 2014.


Reply
#8
Happy Birthday my friend !!!!!...and many many more !!!!!...stay cool dude !
 The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Reply
#9
Happy Birthday again Smile I hope it was a good one!
"I said, I found the secret to life, I found the secret to life
I'm okay when everything is not okay, is not okay"

~Tori Amos, Upside Down
Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Happy Easter 2026 to all... CRAZY-HORSE 0 566 02-04-2026, 12:17
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Happy Birthday Ruby CRAZY-HORSE 3 1,088 07-02-2026, 01:08
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Happy New Year CRAZY-HORSE 4 1,353 01-01-2026, 12:24
Last Post: Ruby
  Why is this in my music collection? CMB1888 6 3,669 03-12-2025, 05:06
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Happy Birthday Jerome CRAZY-HORSE 3 2,505 01-12-2025, 09:48
Last Post: JeromeD
  Happy Birthday Music Head CRAZY-HORSE 2 1,273 24-10-2025, 12:33
Last Post: Music Head
  Happy Birthday to You CH! Ruby 6 2,731 27-07-2025, 10:24
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  HAPPY EASTER! CRAZY-HORSE 0 1,472 18-04-2025, 00:03
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Happy Birthday Ruby CRAZY-HORSE 2 2,372 06-02-2025, 14:32
Last Post: Ruby
  Importance of music johnnygees 32 15,440 04-02-2025, 11:42
Last Post: JeromeD

Forum Jump: