Posts: 776
Threads: 135
Joined: Jan 2012
well the albums really worth getting are
1 tea for the tillerman
2 teaser and the firecat
3mona bone jakon
4catch bull at four
5the buddah and the chocolate box
for starters these will give you a real insight into the superb Cat Stevens
OTE=TraceNspace;63921]I really like what I know of Cat Stevens but my knowledge is limited.[/QUOTE]
America is pregnant with promise and anticipation but is murdered by the hand of the inevitable....(Lee Jackson ..The Nice)
Posts: 1,387
Threads: 58
Joined: Jul 2010
SteveO Wrote:One of my favorite songs of all time !!!!!
[video=youtube;zXwR0JGUCFI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zXwR0JGUCFI&feature=fvst[/video]
This is one of my favorites too

I remember the first time I heard it. It was being played and sung by a camp counselor I had when I was a teenager. She was really good and I think that's where I got my love of folk music.
"I said, I found the secret to life, I found the secret to life
I'm okay when everything is not okay, is not okay"
~Tori Amos, Upside Down
Posts: 29,763
Threads: 8,842
Joined: Aug 2009
sorry
can't listen to that
Posts: 55
Threads: 2
Joined: Apr 2012
SteveO Wrote:One of my favorite songs of all time !!!!!
Father & Son is my favorite too.
Another good one:
Wild World
[video=youtube;-xLfxNuW-xo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-xLfxNuW-xo[/video]
Posts: 9,643
Threads: 255
Joined: Jun 2010
Listen to his 'Foreigner' album.
'The purpose of life is a life of purpose' - Athena Orchard.
Posts: 28
Threads: 2
Joined: Nov 2012
Cat Stevens is overlooked by a lot of music enthusiast. You just don't hear much about his career and music these days. Really underrated in my opinion.