17-11-2012, 20:34
Hi Everyone!
I am studying in London, England at the moment, and am taking a focus course on culture in the 1960's, and my thesis is specifically on the Marquee Club in London, which was a massively influential club from this decade and for the decades to come. What I am looking for is some information unique to people, to you people, the music lovers of the world. I'm looking for memories, opinions thoughts favourite songs, anything, and anything and everything would be greatly appreciated.
Some interesting things about the Marquee include The Who, Rolling Stones, Jimi Hendrix, Aerosmith and Camel are among the many who have performed there, and it has moved many times through the streets of London.
Anything would be appreciated! Thanks so much!
I am studying in London, England at the moment, and am taking a focus course on culture in the 1960's, and my thesis is specifically on the Marquee Club in London, which was a massively influential club from this decade and for the decades to come. What I am looking for is some information unique to people, to you people, the music lovers of the world. I'm looking for memories, opinions thoughts favourite songs, anything, and anything and everything would be greatly appreciated.
Some interesting things about the Marquee include The Who, Rolling Stones, Jimi Hendrix, Aerosmith and Camel are among the many who have performed there, and it has moved many times through the streets of London.
Anything would be appreciated! Thanks so much!

