Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Fantasy Band Names
#1
I've often wondered what I'd call my band if I had any musical talent, and actually had a band.

Haven't ever managed to come up with anything strong, although my favourite is The Grey Areas. I like this because it reflects my view that despite most people feeling that life, issues, morals etc can be seen as "black & white", actually these things are nearly always differing shades of grey.

I seem to live my life occupying these grey areas, considering issues from many differing perspectives, and don't really like black & white thinking.

So, that's my lame fantasy band name, what can anyone else come up with ???

A :first: to the best suggestion...
Reply
#2
Good explanation
I like it :biggrin:
Reply
#3
I'm the bassist in my band, and i also came up with the name. We do punk rock as well as metal/death metal, yes it sounds weird, but we don't really have an audience atm, we just play it because we enjoy it, and our band name is "White Walls" i thought this was good because it doesn't really apply to a specific genre, and it (kind of) has a background to it, walls being white, might mean that we're unsure, yet unpredictable, but that has nothing to do with why it's our name, just because it sounded good. Tongue
Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NEW ALBUM: Tedeschi Trucks Band - Future Soul Music Head 1 634 05-04-2026, 15:37
Last Post: Ruby
  NEW SONG: Zac Brown Band - Out In The Middle Music Head 0 1,175 08-10-2022, 11:13
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW ALBUM: TEDESCHI TRUCKS BAND ~ I Am The Moon: II. Ascension Ruby 4 1,963 26-08-2022, 13:10
Last Post: Ruby
  NEW SONG: Rhiannon Giddens - Don't Call Me Names Ruby 0 550 04-09-2020, 14:52
Last Post: Ruby
  NEW SINGLE: Cold Chisel "getting the band back together" CRAZY-HORSE 0 1,205 11-11-2019, 08:04
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Atomic Rooster another great prog band Mrrusty1 3 2,357 05-05-2019, 14:14
Last Post: The Deacon
  NEW ALBUM: Tedeschi Trucks Band - Signs Music Head 2 1,683 04-03-2019, 05:42
Last Post: SteveO
  NEW SINGLE: Billy Walton Band "hell or high water" CRAZY-HORSE 0 1,371 12-01-2018, 08:42
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW ALBUM: Kenny Wayne Shepherd Band - Lay It On Down Music Head 3 2,124 22-08-2017, 03:38
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Ian Hunter &The Rant Band "fingers crossed" CRAZY-HORSE 3 2,283 24-09-2016, 11:59
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE

Forum Jump: