Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Spicy hottest thing any of you ever tried?
#1
My dad tried an incredibly spicy hot sauce before.

Me it was when I had a really stuffed up nose I mixed about four spicy hot sauces together and tried it yummy!
Reply
#2
Some food at 'Festival of India Culture'
>shivering
Reply
#3
I also watched on YouTube about a guy drinking down an entire bottle of spicy hot sauce I am pretty sure it was way yummy to him.
Reply
#4
I sweat when eating hot stuff. It can be a mess.
Reply
#5
Well, there was this Dominicana I met in San Jose, CR...You didn't limit this to food, did you?
Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  It's over-the-top--and that's a good thing jazzboCR 0 1,085 19-03-2015, 17:56
Last Post: jazzboCR
  A little boogie-woogie on a Monday night? Sure thing... jazzboCR 5 2,502 21-12-2014, 22:43
Last Post: jazzboCR
  The last thing you ate? Road-Warrior 7 2,785 24-02-2011, 00:04
Last Post: TraceNspace

Forum Jump: