Posts: 4
Threads: 1
Joined: Dec 2012
Hello everyone! I'm new around here and wanted to say hello. I live in Moscow, Russia (I am an American but have lived in Moscow for many years) where I am very active in the local music scene. I play bass, write and record with my band French Whore Named Babette. Our band website is:
http://www.fwnb.net
You can also find us on Facebook:
http://www.facebook....142566832481108
MySpace:
http://www.myspace.com/frenchwhorenamedbabette
Soundcloud:
http://www.soundcloud.com/frenchwhorenamedbabette
I look forward to sharing and exploring new music with you!
Posts: 106
Threads: 23
Joined: Dec 2012
Hey man!
I'm pretty new here too. I've found the community here to be really friendly! Welcome, and...
Приятно познакомиться!
Posts: 106
Threads: 23
Joined: Dec 2012
Crazyeelboy Wrote:Hello everyone! I'm new around here and wanted to say hello. I live in Moscow, Russia (I am an American but have lived in Moscow for many years) where I am very active in the local music scene. I play bass, write and record with my band French Whore Named Babette. Our band website is:
Just listened to your soundcloud. Nice production, man! Nice tight compositions, too. I bet you get people dancing!
I don't know if it will float your boat or not, but you can check out my soundcloud here: soundcloud.com/withinareverie
Again, welcome to the forum!
ps. ...I am something of a linguist, but not with Russian. I apologize if what I wrote above was totally incorrect.
Posts: 35,591
Threads: 3,573
Joined: Jul 2010
welcome to MD, i'll get back to listening to your material shortly!
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..." - Me 2014.
Posts: 4
Threads: 1
Joined: Dec 2012
Nick Dilley Wrote:Just listened to your soundcloud. Nice production, man! Nice tight compositions, too. I bet you get people dancing!
I don't know if it will float your boat or not, but you can check out my soundcloud here: soundcloud.com/withinareverie
Again, welcome to the forum!
ps. ...I am something of a linguist, but not with Russian. I apologize if what I wrote above was totally incorrect.
Thanks for the comments - much appreciated! As for language, you were spot on!
I was just listening to your music on SoundCloud - really excellent. Seriously well done - I like it a lot! Do you sell downloads?
Posts: 9,643
Threads: 255
Joined: Jun 2010
Crazyeelboy Wrote:Hello everyone! I'm new around here and wanted to say hello. I live in Moscow, Russia (I am an American but have lived in Moscow for many years) where I am very active in the local music scene. I play bass, write and record with my band French Whore Named Babette. Our band website is:
http://www.fwnb.net
You can also find us on Facebook: http://www.facebook....142566832481108
MySpace: http://www.myspace.com/frenchwhorenamedbabette
Soundcloud: http://www.soundcloud.com/frenchwhorenamedbabette
I look forward to sharing and exploring new music with you!
In some crazy way this reminds me of early Led Zep!!!! Good stuff.
'The purpose of life is a life of purpose' - Athena Orchard.
Posts: 13,354
Threads: 236
Joined: May 2011
Welcome aboard MD, Crazy !
The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Posts: 183
Threads: 5
Joined: Jan 2012
Welcome to the forum Mr.
Naloba soko ya muyembi mibale Franco na Pepe Kalle. Nayeba muyembi mibale pamba te nzembo na bango.
Grand Maitre Franco Giantafrique Pepe Kalle