Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Sorry. I need your HELP!
#1
Hello!

I'm so sorry but I need some help.

Help me to find a singer of this track.

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?54bv13839gkqisq By this link you can download a song.

Also I have some lyrics from this song! Maybe it's the incorrect text:

I gave you shelter
I took you in
Made you part of my life
In everything
And now you've chosen to be with him
And left me misdirected and all alone

I'm not afraid to cry!
When I see you, my emotions run deep
I should have known
I'm not afraid to cry!
When I see you, my emotions run deep
I'm all alone.

I hide my sorrow
So you can't see
I watched you share with him
The things you shared with me
Some say nothing
And some don't know
Left me so neglected
And all alone

I'm not afraid to cry!
When I see you, my emotions run deep
I should have known
I'm not afraid to cry!



So I very need your HELP.

Thanks for answer!
Reply


Forum Jump: