Posts: 15
Threads: 6
Joined: Dec 2012
Me: Yes I did [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r-zrUdMTZ_A[/youtube]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r-zrUdMTZ_A
Fast as you by Dwight Yoakam I thought this song had the lyrics how my heart, how my heartbeats, how my heartbeat, hear my heartbeat etc. but as it turns out the song I was and also am looking for which I found is Fast as you by Dwight Yoakam.
I thought Dwight Yoakam sounded similar to Billy Ray Cyrus for a while.
Now Fast as you by Dwight Yoakam is my most favorite song.
Have you or anyone else or both ever found what he or she or they are looking for?
My cat friends has found food before.
My brother found games he loves.
Posts: 35,590
Threads: 3,572
Joined: Jul 2010
I found this forum...if that counts?
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..." - Me 2014.
Posts: 29,763
Threads: 8,842
Joined: Aug 2009
CRAZY-HORSE Wrote:I found this forum...if that counts?
amen brother
Posts: 893
Threads: 38
Joined: Jun 2012
To answer the asked question, yes. Every time that I look at my most favorite singer, James Otto, I know that I have.

mile:

mile:

mile:
God bless you and him always!!!

mile:

mile:

mile:
Holly
Listen to my most favorite singer here sometime, James Otto that is!
Posts: 61
Threads: 1
Joined: Jan 2013
I found 2 X 5p coins at the bus stop this morning, no doubt some school kid being frivolous with his dinner money.
Posts: 368
Threads: 6
Joined: Nov 2010
Mine is also a youtube find. I've been trying to get a copy of Pink floyd Meddled (BBC show right before the release of Meddle that showcased the new album) for a long time and I recently found it on youtube in its entirety. :biggrin:
clarisrousey
Unregistered
31-01-2013, 14:43
(This post was last modified: 31-01-2013, 19:04 by SteveO.)
post deleted by MD moderator...no advertisements please!
Posts: 3,952
Threads: 645
Joined: Feb 2014
Have I ever found what I was looking for? hooby-dooby, is that an open-ended question! But this guy's never let me down:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fGL-z7xuwbo and
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rwfrFqGKnH8 1 more
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DyMtpGqrPAo
Posts: 13,354
Threads: 236
Joined: May 2011
I have never heard of James Hunter! No Smoke Without Fire was my favorite clip! Thanks for sharing, jazz!
The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Posts: 13,354
Threads: 236
Joined: May 2011
The Beatles ALWAYS hit me hard...such brilliance!
[video=youtube;P-Q9D4dcYng]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P-Q9D4dcYng[/video]
The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!