Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
My CD Listens
#1
Just put the D's of my cd's to bed ending up with Dylan
Any guess's on what letter is next?

dammit, that was too easy.
I have 19 cd's in my E collection.
any guess's on what artists are in there?
you'll find out in the coming weeks
1 or 2 of those a week, good for about 3 months
only 22 letters left
running out of breath
I think I can, I think I can

Reply
#2
there are only 10 artists in that stack of 19

Reply
#3
eminem
elo
eagles

oops, not sure whether you'd have upgraded from vinyl to cd with the latter two

everly brothers compilation maybe?

c'mon guys, help me out here!!!!!!
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..."  -  Me 2014.


Reply
#4
correct on the eminem, for 2 albums

Reply
#5
slim shady lp
marshall mathers lp
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..."  -  Me 2014.


Reply
#6
Dani and I came up with a list for you.....

Steve Earle
Easybeats
Eurogliders
Eurythmics
dave Edmunds
David Essex
Evermore
Evanescence
Edison Lighthouse
Duane Eddy
Earth,Wind & Fire
Everclear
Evermore
Enya
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..."  -  Me 2014.


Reply
#7
CRAZY-HORSE Wrote:slim shady lp
marshall mathers lp
you got it

Reply
#8
CRAZY-HORSE Wrote:Dani and I came up with a list for you.....

Steve Earle
Easybeats
Eurogliders
Eurythmics
dave Edmunds
David Essex
Evermore
Evanescence
Edison Lighthouse
Duane Eddy
Earth,Wind & Fire
Everclear
Evermore
Enya

very nice
5 of them are on that list

Reply
#9
Everly Brothers for sure I bet..it was my first thought so I really didn't steal it...lol!......maybe Eels?..or Sheena Easton?..Steve Earle, Echo and the Bunnymen, Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros(if it isn't going to be under "S"///),English Beat, Enya...
 The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Reply
#10
...and SteveO gets 3
1 not on CH's list
sorry, Edward Sharpe is in the S's

Reply


Forum Jump: