Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
blink 182 reunion
#1
well we heard it on the grammy's but im guessing people wont be as pumped as me.... anyway wat do u think
Reply
#2
My son says he's quite pleased, I am slightly interested cos I liked the last album - so not pumped, no - but it's something.......
Reply
#3
Oh good Lord, not another reunion of a band nobody really gave a shit about...
Reply
#4
I wasn't aware they'd broken up. So no, I'm not interested.
Reply
#5
Worry not I'm as pumped as you are! So stoked! And I've heard rumors of they're touring this summer so do not fret. Good jams are to come Smile
[SIZE="4"][COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]-[COLOR="Teal"]keep it heavy

Rock N' Roll Chick[/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE]
:rockon:
Reply
#6
rocknrollchick Wrote:Worry not I'm as pumped as you are! So stoked! And I've heard rumors of they're touring this summer so do not fret. Good jams are to come Smile


ya but are the rummors actually true the drummer broke his arm and has 3rd degree burns on um so when will he be healthy to play again
Reply
#7
underclass hero Wrote:the drummer broke his arm and has 3rd degree burns on um so when will he be healthy to play again

OH NOES pls God let him get well soon!!!!!!11
Reply
#8
I am really excited for them to reunite! I was always a big fan of Blink! Smile
Reply
#9
Iota Wrote:OH NOES pls God let him get well soon!!!!!!11
mo need for sarcasm iota
Reply
#10
Iota Wrote:Oh good Lord, not another reunion of a band nobody really gave a shit about...
I'm a huge blink fan, seriously, i know everything about them. I can't wait for this reunion tour, but i know i'll be slightly disappointed at the fact there will be little kids everywhere (little kids love blink's later stuff, but i prefer their older stuff when they were a lot more punk rock, not pop punk).
Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NEW ALBUM: Lennon Wells - "blink and youll miss it" CRAZY-HORSE 2 1,033 28-11-2025, 13:18
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW ALBUM: Blink-182 - One More Time... Music Head 1 1,051 05-11-2023, 11:01
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW SONG: Blink-182 - One More Time Music Head 0 757 06-10-2023, 11:37
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW SONG: Blink-182 - Edging Music Head 0 584 30-10-2022, 11:51
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW ALBUM: Blink-182 - Nine Music Head 1 1,053 05-10-2019, 13:56
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Blink-182 - California Music Head 2 1,757 18-07-2016, 00:36
Last Post: SteveO
  Blink-182 - Bored To Death Music Head 0 911 16-07-2016, 10:23
Last Post: Music Head

Forum Jump: