Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Hello from Odessa, Ukraine :)
#1
I am a Doctor training to be a surgeon. I like soft music and love instrumental music.. especially violin & piano.
Reply
#2
Hi Comjets, and welcome to Music Discussion.

You're certainly the first Ukranian Doctor to join the site.

Hope you enjoy the forum, and I look forward to getting to know you.
Reply
#3
Welcome to MD. Sit back and enjoy the site. What music are you into?
With Regards...


Anthony :coffee:
Reply
#4
Tiggi Wrote:Hi Comjets, and welcome to Music Discussion.

You're certainly the first Ukranian Doctor to join the site.

Hope you enjoy the forum, and I look forward to getting to know you.

hi this is ruhi...
welcome to the site.....hope to see you in some of the discussions.....

Ruhi Sheikh
Music reviewer
http://www.freedownloadsongs.in
Reply


Forum Jump: