Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Disturbed
#1
I know im incredibly uncool when it comes to knowing "good" music but i heard this lot the other day on scuzz tv channel liked the song, bought Indestructable albem, i really like it.

just wondering what everone else thinks? or could recomend any other songs/albems or simmiler bands even?

would be interested to read your thoughts and feelings

Kind Regards, Syn
Reply
#2
I used to listen to them some years ago. Down With The Sickness, on their debut album The Sickness, was quite cool, I think.
Reply
#3
my friend chris actually recomended than 2 me a couple days ago i found stupify stricken and down with th sickness good. The last verse in down with the sickness is kick ass
Reply
#4
Syn Wrote:just wondering what everone else thinks? or could recomend any other songs/albems or simmiler bands even?

ITunes has Disturbed down as "The black knights of gaming-console rock". I really can't give an opinion on them, having only heard Down With The Sickness, but one of my friends loves them.

If you like Disturbed, you might like Rage Against The Machine, Rise Against or Slipknot, to name a few bands. Maybe even Nirvana, Pearl Jam and/or Stone Temple Pilots.
Reply
#5
I didn't even know they were still around. I always found (still do!) Down With the Sickness to be annoying.
Reply
#6
Didn't know who were still around?

I thought Down With The Sickness was allright but, having only really heard that one song, i can't compare it to their other stuff. Maybe i should listen to more of it?
Reply
#7
Crazyhorse Wrote:Didn't know who were still around?

Disturbed. The band this topic is about...? Confusedmug:
Reply
#8
JonG Wrote:Disturbed. The band this topic is about...? Confusedmug:

Right - i thought you meant one of the the bands that i mentioned.
Yeah, they're still around - they released their 4th album, Indestructible, last year.
Reply
#9
they sure did, i like it very much
Reply
#10
I listening to Stricken online yesterday, from Ten Thousand Fists - that's a good song.
Reply


Forum Jump: