Posts: 253
Threads: 46
Joined: Jan 2008
I know im incredibly uncool when it comes to knowing "good" music but i heard this lot the other day on scuzz tv channel liked the song, bought Indestructable albem, i really like it.
just wondering what everone else thinks? or could recomend any other songs/albems or simmiler bands even?
would be interested to read your thoughts and feelings
Kind Regards, Syn
I used to listen to them some years ago. Down With The Sickness, on their debut album The Sickness, was quite cool, I think.
Posts: 352
Threads: 25
Joined: Jul 2008
my friend chris actually recomended than 2 me a couple days ago i found stupify stricken and down with th sickness good. The last verse in down with the sickness is kick ass
Posts: 62
Threads: 6
Joined: Mar 2009
09-03-2009, 21:30
(This post was last modified: 10-03-2009, 21:11 by OutofDate.)
Syn Wrote:just wondering what everone else thinks? or could recomend any other songs/albems or simmiler bands even?
ITunes has Disturbed down as "The black knights of gaming-console rock". I really can't give an opinion on them, having only heard
Down With The Sickness, but one of my friends loves them.
If you like Disturbed, you might like Rage Against The Machine, Rise Against or Slipknot, to name a few bands. Maybe even Nirvana, Pearl Jam and/or Stone Temple Pilots.
Posts: 838
Threads: 11
Joined: Jan 2008
I didn't even know they were still around. I always found (still do!) Down With the Sickness to be annoying.
Posts: 62
Threads: 6
Joined: Mar 2009
10-03-2009, 21:09
(This post was last modified: 10-03-2009, 21:10 by OutofDate.)
Didn't know who were still around?
I thought Down With The Sickness was allright but, having only really heard that one song, i can't compare it to their other stuff. Maybe i should listen to more of it?
Posts: 838
Threads: 11
Joined: Jan 2008
Crazyhorse Wrote:Didn't know who were still around?
Disturbed. The band this topic is about...?

mug:
Posts: 62
Threads: 6
Joined: Mar 2009
11-03-2009, 20:54
(This post was last modified: 11-03-2009, 20:58 by OutofDate.)
JonG Wrote:Disturbed. The band this topic is about...?
mug:
Right - i thought you meant one of the the bands that i mentioned.
Yeah, they're still around - they released their 4th album,
Indestructible, last year.
Posts: 253
Threads: 46
Joined: Jan 2008
they sure did, i like it very much
Posts: 62
Threads: 6
Joined: Mar 2009
13-03-2009, 17:05
(This post was last modified: 13-03-2009, 17:08 by OutofDate.)
I listening to Stricken online yesterday, from Ten Thousand Fists - that's a good song.