Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Clyde Brewer! Next Big Thing
In my opinion this guy has a ton of talent and can go very far with good criticism to make some small adjustments. He can free styling switching from one genre to another very good, which is impressive in my mind. This is him free styling in a video switching genres! tell me what you think! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F_qyvQxPubM
He should first learn to tune the guitar properly - it's way off. Having said that the guitar is only thing about this junk that is palatable.
'The purpose of life is a life of purpose' - Athena Orchard.
the rap is crap and the guitar is obviously tuned in the key of 'crap' also
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..."  -  Me 2014.

kept waitin' for Barry Manilow style

Music Head Wrote:kept waitin' for Barry Manilow style

Another classic!!!
Hmmmm what can one say
America is pregnant with promise and anticipation but is murdered by the hand of the inevitable....(Lee Jackson ..The Nice)
Jerome Wrote:He should first learn to tune the guitar properly - it's way off. Having said that the guitar is only thing about this junk that is palatable.
He obviously is free styling like I said, and I never said it was perfect. For a guy to free style a full 4 minutes and 34 seconds and it sound good like that is talent. I mean quite honestly you can hide behind a computer screen and called other peoples work junk but that is just making you look like a dick. You definitely haven't made it farther in the music industry than he has so who are you to judge, i asked for good tips not dick comments, and that goes for all of you all.
And I would just like to throw out there, that most people are scared to step out of their comfort zones to do stuff like this, if you don't like it at least give him some respect for doing it!
andytacker Wrote:He obviously is free styling like I said, and I never said it was perfect. For a guy to free style a full 4 minutes and 34 seconds and it sound good like that is talent. I mean quite honestly you can hide behind a computer screen and called other peoples work junk but that is just making you look like a dick. You definitely haven't made it farther in the music industry than he has so who are you to judge, i asked for good tips not dick comments, and that goes for all of you all.

You did NOT ask for good tips - you said 'what do you think'. That's what I thought. I too compose music. Some people think it's junk, some people buy it. That's life.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Live Shows...whats the next big thing? brik 2 898 24-07-2012, 01:31
Last Post: SteveO